I bought some trousers 3 weeks ago

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by polishrose, 19 December 2007 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    as none of mine were fitting ....they were a size 26 :( The 24's were too tight on the hips.This morning I am back in my size 22's.....and they're not even tight :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    [​IMG]

Well done!

How much weight have you lost?

4. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Only 19 lbs so far but I have lost 4 inches in the waist and 6 on the hips :)

5. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

thats brilliant well done you!!

i cant wait to get down some dress sizes!

6. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    It's great isn't it - but not so great on the old purse strings :( It's the visible signs like this that spur you on to keep going through the difficult times.

I finally had to ditch the size 18's when I looked like I was a little kid dressing up in Mom's clothes :D I then found a pair of size 16 New Look jeans at the back of the wardrobe that still had the tag on them, think I must have bought them ages ago with the intention to 'slim into them' .....well that time arrived and has now gone - I'm wearing them with a belt to hold them up at the moment and will be looking to get some 14's in the sales.

I also got a cheapo pair of size 16 Matalan trousers to wear for work - they were a little tight when I got them, but again they are looking stupid now. Have broken up from work now until the 2nd Jan so will go on the hunt for a pair of cheapo 14's in the sales to see me through until I hit the 12's - yipee!!!

Just had a thought.... the last time I wore size 12's I was 18 years old :eek: (I'm now 35).........why did I not find CD sooner?????

7. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Amazing Polishrose! I know you struggled a few days ago so seeing these results must really spur you on! Keep going hun! It won't be long before I'll be joining you! Vx

8. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I bought 3 pairs of DP Tall range trousers just under a month ago and they were too tight to do up. I bought 3 pairs as I'm quite tall (5ft 11) and always have trouble finding nice long trousers so when I find some that are long enough and that I like, I normally buy a couple of pairs. They are now too big but my boyfriend has shredded the receipt:mad: when having a tidy up so I'm not able to get my money back!

9. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yay! to the trousers being too loose thats great going - which diet are you on?? Boo to shredded receipt tho!

10. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save

If you've got any that you haven't worn why not take them back and say you've lost the receipt. The worst they can do is say no refund, but you may get a credit note/gift voucher. Worth a try?

11. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I'm on Cambridge Sole Source.

I'm going to try and take them back for an exchange. Unfortunately I've been a bit slow and they've now gone in the sale! At least I can try and just change them for the same trousers in a smaller size. I will make sure I keep all my receipts in my purse from now on :)

12. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    im doing a wardrobe clear out and took the belt off a pair of jeans thinking i could still wear that, theres a gap of 4 inches between the last hole and where i would need it ( belts got stones and studs on it so cant make a hole ) i just stood there laughing like a maniac

13. BuxomWench

BuxomWench Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    That's the great thing about this diet...once you've lost your glycogen and all the water that goes with it, its pure fat so you can practically feel every pound even if you have a lot to lose.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.