I braved it...before & After photos

baby_callalillies

Although my journey on Cd is over (hopefully)....i still hope to lose my final 14lbs with WW and maintain for life (its what we all aim for)

Ive posted my before and after photos (although they have gone in around the wrong way) i want to be able to look back and see how i looked and do my utmost to NEVER get there again! Its almost like looking at someone else.

scary.

Take care

Anni
xxxxxxx

Wow Anni you look absolutely amazing. Well done, and you look years younger. You should be so proud of yourself and well done for sharing with everyone. An inspiration to us all. Good luck with the rest of your journey

I am glad that The Rose said first what I wanted to say - you look years younger, it is as if the pre CD photograph was of another member of your family, like an older sister or cousin.

Well done Anni on losing so much weight and sharing your pics with us on a Friday evening (when its easy to otherwise think about rewarding ourselves with an edible or liquid treat to mark the end of the week)
Good Luck for final bit of weight loss x

Just logged on cause I'm having a low moment.... but WOW Anni, what a pick me up!! You've reminded my why I'm doing this, fantastic timing- THANK YOU!! You look amazing hun, I can barely believe it is the same person in that pre-CD picture. Well done and good luck with the last 14lbs!!

Wow, you look amazing! x You have done so well! Good for you! xx

Thanks for your lovely comments all :)

I know is till have a bit to go - but i needed the incentive of posting my pic...plus its good for newbies to know CD really DOES work!

You guys are too nice
anni
xxxxxxx

Back