Total Solution I can do it....

Day 4 in the Exante House...having first shake of the day. Scales fluctuating madly...need to stop peeking. Will not have my normal fried egg toast sandwich...a shake is much more delicious...oh yes it is. Determined to get through the weekend without cracking.x

Thanks Hadl86. I am really trying. But dear God they are having cheese on toast...I love cheese on toast...the smell...think I need to take my shakes and move out for a few months. Watching your family eat is torture.
Am having a choc shake (my fav) and then I'm going to have some coke zero. Bonus is I swear my jeans feel looser already!!! xx

p.s. hadl86...20lbs off...well done!!! xx

Dinner time for the family again! Other half is cooking so not so bad, but the smell....sausages & curly fries. Will have my 3rd shake soon. Been 100% all day so far...well done me.x.

Sausages...... Mmmmmmm drool ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Clair...double drool...am determined to get through the weekend 100%. If I can do that then I know I'm onto a winner this time as that's when I've always cracked before...too much temptation and not having the routine of the working day. Only a few hours left for today and then get through tomorrow.
How are you doing? x

To be honest I struggled a bit today but I've got through it :) Usually today me and the OH go out for a meal. So I guess it was the routine of things I missed.
What we've gotta remember is that we're not gonna be missing out forever xx

Hey Hun well done for being 100% so far that's fab .. It's definately harder when the rest of he family r eating but it does get easier.. All the very best for tomm x x x

Thanks Precious....am really really trying!!! Have got a MASSIVE crisp craving going on at mo...could sit and eat about 10 bags in one go no probs. :cry:

This is so hard...am gona crack any moment...going to bed...hope i make it past the crisp cupboard unscathed. :-(

jb598 said:
This is so hard...am gona crack any moment...going to bed...hope i make it past the crisp cupboard unscathed. :-(

Cmon u CAN do it! Think of how good the slimmer you is gonna feel xx

Thanks Clair...I did make it past the crisps and went to bed so that was another 100% day yesterday. Just got to make it through today and then I'll be into a routine at work on Mon. Less time to think about food. Bring on my first wi on Wed. Every day is like a week on this diet!!

Only till u get to ur first WI then the time really does fly, I promise. Well done on another 100% day :) x

Oh well done Hun for resisting those crisps it goes to show how determined u Are to do this and that's fantastic...not long for wi so hang in there my lovely..

Have a lovely Sunday and here's to another 100% day x x x

Thanks Precious...this has been a very hard day....sore head, feel exhausted and am fantasising about all kinds of food. I'm not hungry but am starting to really miss food. Am getting really grumpy with family when they "dare" to eat anything which is a tad unfair of me I suppose. Have just woken up from a 3 hr nap and still feel exhausted. Have only had one shake so far today and feel too tired to have another....but I will get it after writing this. I feel as if wi will never come and that i will spoil it at some point anyway and it will all have been for nothing. I just want to be thinner like yesterday...have no patience.
What a moaney entry...sorry for all reading.:cry:

Well done sticking with it

Just neck some paracetamol for the headache - it's quite normal

Good luck for WI

xx

I'm not hungry in my stomach...but I am emotionally hungry. Realised that today. I enjoy food, it makes me feel good. Not neccessarily when i am upset or anything but just in general I enjoy eating. But the boundaries obviously became blurred and i took it way too far. Linked to my giving up smoking which was incredibly hard for me...something i never thought i would do. Food has replaced smoking in a way.
Tried on dresses which didn't fit a couple of weeks ago and can get into them now!!!! Only day 5 of doing this...how is that possible??...that in itself though is enough to make me keep going. A few hours and i will have got through my first weekend 100%. After that the week will be easy. Bring it on.xx

You are doing wonderfully. I can't believe I've only been doing this since Wednesday. Feels much longer. It is such an emotional thing food. Part of me is certain I'll never do this but I keep listening to all the kind people on here. Nearly one week done!

Back