Total Solution I can do it....

Hey Hun don't worry about haven a moan it's ur diary please feel free to have one I u need too.. Well done for getting through today n well done on the dresses front isn't it a wonder ful feeling and keeps u on the straight n narrow,.. This will b worth it may not feel like it now but down the line it will.. I keep reminding myself that.. All the best for tomm and stay positive it's a wonderful thing..

X x

Weekends are always the hardest for me too. Last weekend was my first on on the diet and it was pure torture, but this weekend has been much much better so it does get easier!!:)

Stick at it, you are doing really well considering all the temptations you have had to face!!...x

Cheers all....going to bed now so that's the whole weekend 100%. Took a cocktail sausage out of the fridge earlier and nearly ate it but didn't. Am too proud of myself getting through the weekend to spoil it now. The problem would be that once i started i wouldn't stop...it wouldn't just be the sausage it would have ballooned to other things. That's why i'm doing the total soloution because at the moment i have no boundaries where food is concerned. I couldn't do the working solution as i wouldn't be able to limit myself to the prescribed foods. Better for now that i only have the shakes. Don't know what that will mean when and if i get to AAMW. Who knows. Am going to bed...night all...here's to a good day tomorrow.xx.

Day 6...feeling positive. Got a dress on that didn't fit 2 weeks ago...a bit tight but it's on none the less. Don't feel hungry...ready for the day. Weigh in tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day. We can do it!xx

Day started off well...a few people annoyed me at work...food was a comfort in these situations before. Feel like i am giving up smoking all over again...it's that hard sometimes. Am v grumpy now...feeding time at the zoo...just want to run away from the smells and temptations. 100% so far today, will i make it through the day? x

Oh babes - sounds like a sh!tty one!!

Go and have yourself a lovely pampery bubble bath to relax

xxx

This is sooooo hard. Daytime at work fine, night time at home is a nightmare...especially now which of course is dinner time. Baked potatoes tonight...all crusty after being in the oven. Me?...choc shake. Don't know if i've got the willpower and patience to see this through. I keep telling myself this is just a short period in my life...but every day is like a week. Weight losses will get less as i go on too....am such a moaney, negative person today. I am the only person that can do this for me, i'm the reason why i'm having to do this in the first place...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks hadl86...don't think it would really as once i eat something the floodgates will open and i won't stop. Am better doing TS and avoiding temptation totally. Am feeling bit better now...i'm just finding it really useful to vent all my feelings in this diary when i feel under pressure...so there will prob be a post like that at this time every night...tea time!!!!
xx

I understand, I've just had to make partner tea & omg it smelt so good :(

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hey Hun well done on resting on temptation I was like that at tea time and just chucked chicken down my gob lol.. Soon felt satisfied lol.. It's difficult yes ESP when cooking tea for the rest of the family but you know this isn't forever ... I can see us in our hot pants come summer time..well so I keep reminding myself Lol well not exactly hot hot pants u get my drift lol..

Just remember vent as much as u like on this... It's your diary feel free.. Lol.. We are all here because we are all doing the same thing.. So can understand x x

Cheer guys...getting through tea time is a major thing at the mo...but i did it and will go to bed soon and have another 100% day.
Good luck everyone...it's painful but it will be worth it! xxx

Day 7...weigh in tomorrow or today?....am confused....good luck for today all.xx

Hey Hun tomm I think.. I started Monday so weighed following Monday if that makes sense.. Could be wrong though just double check x

Hi, I started on a Saturday so weigh in on a Sat morning if that helps! Start weight was from the Sat morning so weekly weigh in is on each weekly anniversary of that! (unfortunately I made the mistake of weighing in before 7am which means ideally need to weigh in at same time of day - good job am not bothered about lie ins on the weekend!!! LOL

Thanks...will weigh self tomorrow then. Day has been ok. Work is the easy bit...too busy to think about food. Hard bit is when i come home. Get really grumpy when i see what family is eating. Still got massive cravings at this time...just for anything really. Would love to have a low carb meal but know i would go crazy and end up eating everything in sight. Don't know how i've got to day 7...it's been a bit of a blur. Went to bed in huff last night at about 7 o'clock and that was me till morning. Kids are starting to wonder what i look like and why i'm so grumpy when they do see me. Can't waste all i've been through in last 7 days by giving in to my cravings. Am not hungry in the slightest...but oh what i would do for even 1 crisp. xxx

Oh I'm so with you. Just fed everyone lovely JPs with chili so now have to force myself to eat some yucky soup. I'm so hoping the scales are kind to me tomorrow as I don't feel any different and my clothes are no loser. :-( I feel the week has gone really slowly. And I've got terrible cravings. Went round sainsburys today and I could have eaten everything! Bring on WI day!

confession time...just ate a slice of ham and a bit of lettuce. ooops.x

Oh! Just realised I haven't had my 3rd shake yet! Totally forgot.x

Back