Total Solution I can do it....

Morning Julz...yes new start today...back on it. Hope you have a good day.xx

Just had first shake....hoping for a good day after yesterdays disaster. x

Just had first shake....hoping for a good day after yesterdays disaster. x

I just had my choco shake, had it hot with a splash of vanilla and it was lush.
Keep on track and you will be a happy bunny.;)

Good luck at keeping on track today...Im sure you can do it...x

Morning.
How did you get on yesterday? Hope your feeling a happy bunny.
X

No...day started off well but evening wasn't good. it's like my body is taken over and i have no control. Will try again today. :-(

Good luck.
Theres nothing harder to do when the mind isnt ready for it.
X

Draw a line under it - what's done is done

How's today going?

xxx

Today is good so far...bodyswerved temptations and not long to go for a 100% day. Hows everyone else?x

Really hope today is going ok for you.

thanks...it didn't ....got some bad news and it just all crumbled. maybe i can manage it today...have put on 6 lbs...nightmare.x

jb598 said:
thanks...it didn't ....got some bad news and it just all crumbled. maybe i can manage it today...have put on 6 lbs...nightmare.x

Big hugs hun, hope today is better for you xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

jb598 said:

Cmon Hun let's do today together, 100% :) x

I'm sorry to hear you'd bad news. I know I've screwed up big time over the last few weeks but I also remember the feeling of success & you will too that six pounds & more will be off in no time. Just one step at a time. Take care x

Thanks everyone. I didn't really think i was an emotional eater but i realise now that i so am. Want to eat for comfort as much as because i stopped smoking and enjoy food etc. Am 100% so far today and will be really pleased if i make it through till bed time.
Thanks for your support and encouragement.x.

Back