Total Solution I can do it....

jb598

Get through each day.
I can do it this time. Have never lasted more than a week. Last time i cracked at 4 day mark. Why do i want to do it?

Reasons to motivate me.....

• I want to be able to choose what i wear in the morning and not be dictated to by what little of my clothes fit.
  • I want to not be too embarassed to meet up with friends because of my weight.
  • I want to feel attractive again.
  • I want to break my addiction with food which replaced my addiction with nicotine when i gave up smoking.
  • I could go on and on.....
I will try to keep this diary every day as a motivator to stay focused this time. I want to lose weight more than I want to eat crisps (another addiction...one bag is never ever ever enough).

I will do this. :rolleyes:

Survived the other half and kids having pizza and garlic bread. Just need to get through the danger zone....8-10pm when my craving for crisps is at its worst.
Day 2 of restart nearly over.

Thank you both...am still 100% at this moment. Am going to nip to Asda to get my friend a card for her birthday....will stay away from the food aisles! After that I am going to bed with the knowledge that I haven't succumed to the food demons and that I will have a weight loss tomorrow.

Thanks Precious...not my weigh in tomorrow but will weigh myself anyway as I'm a daily weigher....naughty I know.
You have lost loads of weight!...well done...how do you keep motivated? x

Day 3...bring it on...fish and chips day at work...shake for me.

A good day...managed to resist fish and chips and scones AND muffins at work today. Have had my 3 shakes. Other half is sitting eating a chippy as I type and resisting that too....I rock...think I should go to bed just now though before the demons come out!!:D:D:D

You do rock :) well done that takes some willpower. Now get to bed lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Clair-G.....am rockin like a Queen song...don't know how long it'll last tho. One step at a time i suppose. Daughter now eating chips she got on way back from cubs...why do they have to torture meeeeee. Too early to go to bed....am drinking water. Might treat myself to some coke zero. Was loving it this morning when I stepped on the scales. First week weight losses are just amazing...it's daily gratification.
I can do it, i can do it...oh yes i can...i will fit into those gorgeous dresses in my wardrobe...oh yes!!! :giggle:x

Are you sure you're not me in disguise? Anyone that started on the same day as me can't give up or I'll get depressed so you are going to be amazing! I can't imagine ever wearing a sleeveless top again but it would be so lovely if I could. Keep going!

A good day...managed to resist fish and chips and scones AND muffins at work today. Have had my 3 shakes. Other half is sitting eating a chippy as I type and resisting that too....I rock...:D:D:D

Yeah, you do!!!! That's some willpower you have there, Missus

xxx

That's some willpower, well done from a fellow crisp addict.

Thanks everyone...have to do it...can't go on being a miserable recluse who makes up excuses not to go somewhere because am embarrassed about my weight. Life's too short...way too short!! i want to be thinner more than i want to eat many bags of walkers sensations...i do, i do...will just keep saying it. Oh friday nights of chinese, wine, crisps and nuts...i will miss u but u have to go.xx.

Glad you're getting off to a really good start, and it's great that you've identified your goals too. I love those first few days where pounds jus tstart to disappear. Just keep focused on what you want to achieve and how you're going to feel when you get there... you know this diet can help you to get to those goals.

Hope tomorrow goes well :)

Hi Cybill...well if i can do as well as you i will be delighted...thanks for your support.x.

Ooooooohhhhh...tummy rumblin for crisps....just one bag...and then another and another. Crisps are my one true love....bed time i think. x

p.s - why does every day feel like a week? Sneaky peek on scales....says 3lb off - Day 3...want more!!!

Last edited:
It feels like forever but once the first week is done the time really does fly by!
I don't feel like it's 14 days since I've eaten :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back