I can do it!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by StokieSlimmer, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. StokieSlimmer

StokieSlimmer Feels Fabulous!

Lighter Life
    Hey all, hope your all well!

Ive had a bit of a crap week this week. :cry:My younger brother got rushed into hospital on sunday with terrible stomach pains and was admitted with Peritonitus.
    It has been a really tiring week, spending 12 hours at work then going straight to the hospital to visit him. He underwent surgery and thankfully is on the mend now :)

It has made me realise that before I would have turned to food for the comfort. Driving past KFC and chinese take-aways on the way home late at night I could have easily called in, but I stayed strong and went home for my sachets.

I have been so proud of myself for sticking to it through this emotional time, and have proved to myself that no matter what, I can do this and nothing will stop me!
    Got my weigh in tonight, hope its reflected on the scales, that would really cheer me up!

Have a good week peeps

Laura :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

I'm sure it will be reflected in the scales, well done for changing the habit. Glad your wee brother is on the mend.
  4. Polly740

Polly740 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done Laura :D

I'm glad the lad is on the mend and that you have found your resolve! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.