I can do this...I know I can.It's just going to take time & patience.My new diary:)

Welcome back laura. Looks like a lot of us are starting back... New year/new start

Best of luck on your journey... This will be our year!!

Thanks everybody :)

Original Day

Food for today:
Brunch Omlette with 2 eggs, 28g cheese HEA bacon
Dinner lamb shank with minty gravy, carrots, broccoli, sweetcorn. Approx 1 tbsp- overestimate at 5 syns 227g new potatoes HEB, 1 tbsp reduced fat marg 3 syns
Snacks 10 x maltesers= 5 syns weetabix HEB
Drinks 3 x coffees. lots of sugar free pop. 250ml SS milkHEA
Total syns 13 syns
Syns for the week so far 13 syns
Syns left for the week 77 syns

Last edited:
Thanks everybody :)

Food for today:
Brunch Omlette with 2 eggs, 28g cheese HEA bacon
Dinner lamb shank with minty gravy, carrots, broccoli, sweetcorn new potatoes, 1 tbsp reduced fat marg 3 syns
Snacks 10 x maltesers= 5 syns weetabix HEB
Drinks 3 x coffees lots of sugar free pop. 250ml SS milk 6 syns
Total syns 14 syns
Syns for the week so far 14 syns
Syns left for the week 76 syns

presuming your doing EE - in which case did you have any superfree with your brunch???
You could have had mushrooms, onions, peppers etc in it.
All sounds yummy though x

presuming your doing EE - in which case did you have any superfree with your brunch???
You could have had mushrooms, onions, peppers etc in it.
All sounds yummy though x

Hi slimbysummer. I was very undeceided about what sort of day I was having yesterday and seeing as I did actually weigh out my new potatoes I can actually classify it is an original day. I'm just not sure how much my sweetcorn would work out syn-wise. I would say I had about a tablespoon in all so for now I'm going to overestimate at 5 syns until I dig out my book.

Have been 100% today, had 4.5syns so far and resisting all sorts of chocolates, and mince pies, and christmas pudding that's hanging around the house still. Had a green day today.

Back