ProPoints I CAN do this, i WILL do this!!!

That is a lot of weight you've lost. But quite understandable with flu. How are you feeling now? X

Feeling hungover and sorry for myself today lol

Oh my god 11lb thats mad god you musta been so sick last week.
Everyone has nights like that so I wouldn't feel ashamed! Hope your hangover clears soon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh my god 11lb thats mad god you musta been so sick last week.
Everyone has nights like that so I wouldn't feel ashamed! Hope your hangover clears soon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Hun.
I'm trying to get back on plan but I just have no appetite today hoping it will be back tomorrow, the kids have got a birthday party to go to tomorrow and then I think the family are off out for meal so I better have it back by then lol.

Hope you are ok? How's your day going?

Hey everyone so I ended up going to my aunties 60th birthday cocktail night and what a stupid girl I was thinking I could drink after having the flu all week, not eating great all week and taking flu tablets all week. I've never been so poorly on alcohol as I was last night so feeling embarrassed and ashamed this morning!!
Hopped on the scales this morning and I've lost 11LB in 10 days which is quite alarming xx

OMG 11lbs in 10 Days! Well Done Sweetie!!! Yey to being ill (in a funny sort of way!) x

OMG 11lbs in 10 Days! Well Done Sweetie!!! Yey to being ill (in a funny sort of way!) x

I know right!! I could be at goal by Xmas LOL
I'm just hoping it doesn't all pile back on when my appetite returns.

I've been a bit lazy and got a load of WW ready meals with the shopping, after being so ill I just don't have the energy to meal plan and with my appetite being hit and miss I can just grab one to heat up and saves working out points and so on so a lazy week ahead for me.

Really hoping to make it to group on Wednesday providing the bestie is speaking to be by then!! (Don't ask!!)

Anyway hope you are ok and that you and poppy are having a great weekend xx

Oh Nessa I was so tempted to do the same with the ready meals.. I dragged myself out shopping today.. Only got half what I needed.. Fruit bowl looks like it should mid week.. Not on day of shop!!!

I couldn't even manage that I did an online shop!!

give yourself a few days to rest and you might feel up to going again xx

TBH it was like they was giving everything away with the crowds over there so that was half the reason.. I hate a packed shop.. I like to wander n take my time.. The shelves were half empty n I just wasn't feeling it.. Plus... I needed to blow my nose n I'd forgotten to bring tissues.. LOL
I got enough to do dinners for the week and some fruit.. had some left from last week so it might last.. If not i'll pop in during the week...

Times like these are what ready meals were made for:) eat a lot of fruit and veg and you will still have fresh healthy food. When you feel better you go back to meal planning.
Hope things get sorted with your mate. Xx

I know right!! I could be at goal by Xmas LOL
I'm just hoping it doesn't all pile back on when my appetite returns.

I've been a bit lazy and got a load of WW ready meals with the shopping, after being so ill I just don't have the energy to meal plan and with my appetite being hit and miss I can just grab one to heat up and saves working out points and so on so a lazy week ahead for me.

Really hoping to make it to group on Wednesday providing the bestie is speaking to be by then!! (Don't ask!!)

Anyway hope you are ok and that you and poppy are having a great weekend xx

I'm sure it won't if you try to be as good as possible! Ready Meals sounds like a fab idea, they serve a purpose and will definitely save on Washing Up ;-) Fingers Crossed for Group on Wednesday and is this non-talking connected to cocktails consumed?!? Alcohol....the solution but also the cause of life's problems! X

Times like these are what ready meals were made for:) eat a lot of fruit and veg and you will still have fresh healthy food. When you feel better you go back to meal planning.
Hope things get sorted with your mate. Xx

Thanks Hun hope all is ok? Xx

I'm sure it won't if you try to be as good as possible! Ready Meals sounds like a fab idea, they serve a purpose and will definitely save on Washing Up ;-) Fingers Crossed for Group on Wednesday and is this non-talking connected to cocktails consumed?!? Alcohol....the solution but also the cause of life's problems! X

Thanks Hun.
The non talking is to do with her being annoyed at me for giving her advice! It's a very long story but to cut it short her bf (ex bf) of 5 years is a very vile creature!! (Don't really want to write too much on a public forum) but I was quite worried for hers and her sons safety but she didn't wanna know and decided to still live with this man but not be together (does that ever work?!!)

Everything is fine here hun:) Having a relaxing evening with the hubby watchin strictly and having wine. X

Sounds like the perfect evening.
I've ordered Chinese in the hope it will make me hungry!! Hubby is working til 9:30pm so late dinner for him and then we will have an X factor catch up xx

Thanks Hun.
The non talking is to do with her being annoyed at me for giving her advice! It's a very long story but to cut it short her bf (ex bf) of 5 years is a very vile creature!! (Don't really want to write too much on a public forum) but I was quite worried for hers and her sons safety but she didn't wanna know and decided to still live with this man but not be together (does that ever work?!!)

Some people are just oblivious and unfortunately can't take advice even when it smacks them in the face! I hope she sees sense soon. PS-Enjoy your Chinese, what did you go for? X

Some people are just oblivious and unfortunately can't take advice even when it smacks them in the face! I hope she sees sense soon. PS-Enjoy your Chinese, what did you go for? X

I should state be hasn't been violent to her, I read back what I had wrote and it sounds like that's what I was getting at!

I got Sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style with Singapore noodles!!
Gonna have half today and half tomorrow. Xx

I should state be hasn't been violent to her, I read back what I had wrote and it sounds like that's what I was getting at!

I got Sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style with Singapore noodles!!
Gonna have half today and half tomorrow. Xx

Mmmmmm sounds yummy! Do you have an Eat Out Guide to track it ok? X

Mmmmmm sounds yummy! Do you have an Eat Out Guide to track it ok? X

Nope I figured I wasn't gonna track it lol (how naughty!)
But I've only had fruit and an 8pp sandwich today so I should be ok!! Will take tomorrow's half off my weeklies and just cancel them out as I never use them all anyway xx

Nope I figured I wasn't gonna track it lol (how naughty!)
But I've only had fruit and an 8pp sandwich today so I should be ok!! Will take tomorrow's half off my weeklies and just cancel them out as I never use them all anyway xx

I think you'll be doing just fine although I'd still track if it was me in case I was under eating. X

I think you'll be doing just fine although I'd still track if it was me in case I was under eating. X

Trouble is I know I'm under eating at the mo because I've just not been hungry xx

Back