I can do this - Sue's Diary

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by susysu, 13 April 2014 Social URL.

1. susysu

susysu Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone

back again, restarted so many times in the last 18 months and never got past a week

i know it works as i know several people who have done so well with it but I just cant crack it mentally and always let the bad voice in my head overrule the good voice. beat myself up every time I fail, its a vicious circle

I need to do this now. Will prob be changing my job in the next month or so (fingers crossed) and I really dont want to start somewhere new at nearly 16 stone.

my Husband is great and doesnt mind how big i am but I've let my weight affect us, im self concious all the time and I want to be back to the fun loving, spontaneous girl that I was when we met 8 years ago and i was 4 stone lighter. I still have all my favourite clothes from then, felt so good and cant accept i wont get back there.

Going to start tomorrow, wish me luck!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Denisesuzanne

Denisesuzanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3.2lb(38.66%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Good luck and ignore the little voice

4. mrs-m

mrs-m Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.12%)
    Best of luck, Sue! It's my first time on this sort of diet, I'm on Day 2 today, and am worried about my willpower to keep it up as well. I'm really hoping for a great weight loss for the first week, to keep me motivated and strong.

5. susysu

susysu Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    thanks guys

got thru day 1 so day 2 here comes me

how was your day yesterday?

i've found out yesterday i have an interview on wednesday so that has strengthened my resolve to go for it this time as if I get the job i wouldnt be starting for a month so could really make a difference in that time.

6. mrs-m

mrs-m Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.12%)
    New job sounds like great motivation to keep going - will keep my fingers crossed for you! Day 3 for me today - feeling quite good at the moment.

7. mrs-m

mrs-m Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.12%)
    Hey, Susysu, how's it going ?

8. susysu

susysu Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hey everyone.

well i did lose a few pounds but ran out of packs fell off the wagon.

so restart today, nice box full of packs arrived yesterday so here is Day 1 again

just about to have my first ever exante meal, everyone raves about the sheppards pie so amy going to try now and will report back in a bit lol! im really hoping i love them as i think having something that tastes like food might help me stick to it

9. Susie58

Susie58 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Good luck Susy, how did you like the Shepherds pie xx

10. mrs-m

mrs-m Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.12%)
    Best of luck, Susy - do hope your shepherd's pie experience was better than mine!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.