I CAN do this! :)

Saturday 28th May 2011

Breakfast
1/2 Melon - Supper Free
1 Activia Snack Pot - Free

Lunch
Soup Making consists of onions, carrots, neeps, split peas & Chicken Stock after it's boiled for an hour or 2 I will whizz it up.

Evening Meal
SW burger with brown Bread Roll - ExB
SW Chips - Free
tomato & Onion on Burger - Supper Free
Sweetcorn - Supper Free
Slice of Cheese maybe - Some of ExA

Snacks
1 Alpen Light - 1/2 ExB

This afternoon we are having visitors, the couple who bought two of our puppies at the beginning of the year are coming over with the puppies to visit and let them see mum and dad again. Can't wait to see how much they have grown :)

Last edited:
can I come to yours for lunch and tea??

Hey! I've just read your diary and all looks fab!! Well done-how are you finding it? Soup looks good - that's one think that I don't make half as much as I should. How much have you lost so far? x

Sunday 29th May 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice Brown Toast - 1/2 EXB
2 Bananas - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
2 Bowls of Cullen Skink Soup - Milk from ExA
1 Banana - Free

Evening Meal
Roast Beef - Free
Potatoes - Free
Carrots - Free
Sweetcorn - Free

Snacks
1 Alpen Light - 1/2 ExB
Kit Kat Senses - 8.5 Syns

That is the plan anyway lol

Hey Natalie thanks I am 3.5 lbs away from my second stone I am trying particularly hard so am hoping it will pay off come weigh night on Tuesday.

Just replied to my thread! Doh! What's cullen skink soup? I love soup but I've never heard of it x

Cullen Skink

It's a fish soup and is lovely. Sunday lunch time I always pop to my mums for lunch and she has soup on the go I can't make Cullen Skink anyway near as nice as her. It has smocked haddock, onions, potatoes, and milk. It doesn't sound great but is lovely.

Was just changing my signature and was going back through my book to count up my losses per month since the start of the year and my weight loss so far is shocking!

I thought I was doing well but by looking at the figures (and not the one in the mirror) I think I could and should of been doing better.

I have been really good this week so I hope I get a good result this week to try and bring my May total up a bit higher :D

Monday 30th May 2011

Breakfast
Brown Roll with Ham, Tomato, Lettuce - Free & HxB
1 Banana - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
Pasta, Sweetcorn, Tuna, Onion, Lettuce, Mayo - 1 Syn
1 Activia Pot - Free

Evening Meal
7 Chicken nuggets - 8 Syns (ish)
Didn't really feel like eating a big meal so that was me for the night. I wasn't actually even hungry.

Last edited:
Tuesday 31st May 2011

So here we are Tuesday again :)

Breakfast
1 Slice Brown Toast - 1/2 ExB
1 Banana - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
1 Mug Shot - Free
Grapes - Free

Evening Meal will be
Home made Spag Bal - Free

Weigh in tonight I haven't drunk just as much water this week as I did last so not sure how that will effect my loss but here is hoping the scales are kind :scale:

Feel like crisps tonight might go to the shop on the way home from slimming :party0051:

Snacks
1 Kit Kat Senses - 8.5 Syns
40g packet of doritos - 10 Syns

will save my syns tomorrow to compensate.

Last edited:
Wednesday 1st June 2011

Breakfast
1 Banana - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
1 Slice Brown Toast with Extra Light Laughing Cow - 1/2 ExB & some ExA
1/2 Tin of beans - Free
1 Banana - Free
Grapes - Free

Evening Meal
Mince & tatties, Carrots & Corn on the cob - Free

Snacks

Last edited:
Wow, well done, that's a fab loss xx

Thursday 2nd June

Breakfast
1 Slice of Brown Toast - 1/2 ExB
2 Bananas - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
Mug Shop - Free
Grapes - Free
Apple - Free

Evening Meal
SW Chips & Sausages, Peas and Sweetcorn - Free

Snacks
Medley - 7 Syns
1 Aplen Light - 1/2 ExB

Last edited:
well done Fran,
i lost 4 lb this week too, good week all round.Your May loss looks good there now.

Friday 3rd June 2011

Breakfast
1/2 Melon - Free
1 Activia Snack Pot

Lunch
1 Tin of Beans - Free

Evening Meal
SW Chicken Curry & SW Chips
1 Bananas - Free

Snacks
1 Alpen Light - 1/2 ExB

Going to save my syns for tomorrow

Last edited:
looks like another good SW day for you, well done, you look set for another fab loss next week xx

looks like another good SW day for you, well done, you look set for another fab loss next week xx

Hey Kerry,

Thanks I REALLY hope so, the problem with have 2 good weeks like I have had I will probably be disappointed with 2lbs if you see what I mean. But here is hoping :D

How excited must you be 7 Sleeps!!!!!!
In some ways I wish I was getting hitched this year but from the weight loss and how much smaller I want to be for my pictures a year is fine pmsl.

Breakfast
2 Slices Of Brown Toast - complete -ExB
1 Banana - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
Baked Tatties, Beans, Slice of Cheese - Cheese from ExA
Water
(no fruit though)

Evening Meal
Homemade Donner Kebab Meat -Free
Pitta Bread - 7 Syns
Salad - Free
Garlic Mayo - 1.5 Syns
SW Chips - Free

Snacks
25.5g fudge - 5.5 Syns
1 Kit Kat Senses - 8.5

Total 22.5 Syns used (Fridays allowance plus Saturdays)

Last edited:
check you out with your 2 stone award and slimmer of the week!

I'm not going to group the next couple of weeks but because I had such a good loss last week really want to go next week so I can be in with a chance of getting slimmer of the week lol.

It is indeed v exciting to be in the last week, keep looking at the clock and thinking this time next week I'll be at hairdressers, this time next week will be married! YIKES!! sooooo looking forward to it.

You'lle so be able to hit your target in 13 months, look how well you're doing so far. have you taken some before pics? it would be great if you were in the SW mag next year looking amazing in your wedding dress.

Back