I CAN do this! :)

You'lle so be able to hit your target in 13 months, look how well you're doing so far. have you taken some before pics? it would be great if you were in the SW mag next year looking amazing in your wedding dress.

No and I wish I had now I have a couple of pictures on my other computer but nothing proper I have spent actually my whole life avoiding the camera!

Sunday 5th June 2011

Breakfast
2 Slices of Brown Toast - ExB
1 Banana - Free
1 Orange - Free
1 Free egg pancake - Free (it was ok)

Lunch
1 Bowl of Pea Soup - Free
1 Bowl of Broth - Free
1 Kit Kat - 5.5 Syns

Evening Meal
Smocked Gammon Steak - Free
SW Chips - Free
Mushrooms & Onions - Super Free
Beans - Free
2 Fried Eggs - Free

Snacks
3 Rich Teas - ?

Last edited:
Monday 6th June 2011

Breakfast
1/2 Mellon - Free
1 Free Pancake with Chopped banana - Free
Tea - Milf from ExA

Lunch
Ham Sandwich - ExB
1 Activia Snack Pot - Free
2 Bananas - Free
1 Orange - Free
Water

Evening Meal
Stir Fry Veg with microwave savory rice

Snacks
?

Tuesday 7th June 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice Brown Toast - 1/2 ExB
2 Bananas - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
Mug Shot - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Evening Meal
Pizza - 31 Syns
SW Chips - Free
Sweetcorn - Free

Snacks

Nobody has the right to shout at you that is disgusting! I just started today but was really shocked to read this where about in scotland are you from?

Hey,

Speyside is kindo half way between Aberdeen and Inverness (20 minutes from Elgin)

I Maintained last night so a wee bit cheesed off but hopefully I have a good loss next week :sigh:

Wednesday 8th June 2011

Breakfast
2 Free pancakes with 3 chopped bananas on top - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
Brown seedy roll with ham, lettuce, tomato - ExB
1 Banana - Free
1 Laughing cow Extra Light - ExA
Tea - Milk from ExA
Water

Evening Meal
Mince & Tatties with HEAPS of veg - Free

Snacks

Last edited:
Kepp going love you're doing brilliant. I'm sure you'll have a good loss this week to kick last weeks ar$e.

xxxxxx :D

hey fran I used to live in elgin and forres! what a co incidence :)

good luck for WI this week, I'm not going with wedding coming up and won't have time for group but am kind of tempted to weigh and run.... but might be a bad idea cos haven't been very good this week.

yes way!! my first husband was in RAF at Kinloss. that was years ago now though. Lovely part of the world up there, and nice people ;)

In a bit of a GRUMP

Wednesday nights are when I take our girls to Granny's house for Tea, anybody with kids will know that a meal with grandparents can sometimes be a bit stressful!

Anyway I KNOW I could have said no I don't want stuffing or just not eat it but for god sake I have been big my whole life why does my mother keep putting crap like that on my plate. The biggest heap of stuffing on my plate with the mince is what she dished up for me. I did give my dd a spoon full so I could have eaten a lot more than I did but I am annoyed with my self and for her.

Then of course for pudding she has bought a chocolate cake I didn't have any so my portion was split and given to my kids I feel like screaming at her your brought me up to be the size of baby elephant can you not see I am trying to avoid the same mistake my my own children!!!!!

Also while we are on the subject it isn't just me my dad is at least 10 stone over weight waiting to get a hip replacement but can't because he is to heavy for the op and type 2 diabetic walking on crutches and can only walk 3 steps before he starts hyperventilating but his attitude is exactly the same give the kids heaps of crap doesn't matter they will end up the size of a house as well.

Sorry to rant like a crazy person I just get so angry with my parents attitude to food and treats when it comes to my children. I think I am going to have to cut down our meal time visits in a week and just go once a week for the sake of the kids not getting to much rubbish to eat. I feel that is an easier option to make rather than fighting an argument I will never win.

:rant2: OVER :D

Feel strangely better

pleased you feel better, it must be really frustrating for you. But you are changing the cycle, you are giving your kids the best start you can. I think all grandparents spoil their grand kids, but I cn see where you're coming from.

Can you take the kids round at other times and not have meals with your parents except for now and again?

good luck xx

pleased you feel better, it must be really frustrating for you. But you are changing the cycle, you are giving your kids the best start you can. I think all grandparents spoil their grand kids, but I cn see where you're coming from.

Can you take the kids round at other times and not have meals with your parents except for now and again?

good luck xx

Thanks lady, I am going to speak to my OH in the morning, he is on back shift just now and see what he says about it.

I have decided to do a red day tomorrow (have only ever done the extra easy) so have been swatting up and planning tomorrows menu as a red day I love the idea of having 2a's and 2 b's think that might suit me. Also it's nice to have a change.

3 Sleeps Kerry woop woop

I had the same issue with grandparents and my daughter. Shes only 2 and a healthy weight but she has a sturdy build and i didnt want to start her life off on the wrong foot. She eats very healthy with me and only child sized portions, no treats (unless a special occasion). But the grandparents give her big portions and treats. Now i cant stop them giving her the odd packet of crisps or something...but i told them all to cut down to the portions. Bought them all a child sized bowl and told all no puddings. Just a yoghurt and only if she eats her main meal. Told them if they want to give her a treat of a packet crisps then ok..but only half the packet. They sulked, denied all knowledge, but now they are following my rules and it seems to be working. Grandparents are just programmed to spoil me thinks! xx

Thursday 9th June 2011

I have decided to do a RED day today so wish me luck. Also any pointers would be gratefully received.

Breakfast
2 Fried Eggs on 1 Slice of Toast - 1/2 ExB-1
1 Banana - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
Brown seedy roll with egg mayo & salad - ExB 2 & 1 Syn for Mayo
1 Activia Snack Pot - Free
1 Apple - Free

Afternoon Snack
2 Peaches

Evening Meal
Sausages, Roasted Onions & 1 Slice of Brown Toast - 1/2 ExB-1