2 Fried Eggs - Free

Snacks
1 Mcvities Medley (hobnob) - 6.5 Syns
1 Treat Sizde Chomp - 3 Syns

Total Syns used 10.5 Syns

half an hour on Treadmill 3 miles

Last edited:
just noticed I missed a day on Wednesday

it was an extra easy day with no syns used, although I can't remember what exactly I had.

30 minutes on treadmill 3 miles

Saturday 25th June 2011

Getting bad at not posting :0( sorry

Red Day

Breakfast
1 Slice Brown Toast & 2 Fried Eggs - 1/2 ExB1
Tea - Milk from ExA1

Lunch
1 Slice Brown Toast, 2 Fried Eggs & 1 Gammon Steak - 1/2 ExB1

Evening Meal
4 SW Burgers - Free
1 Brown Roll 57g - ExB2
Salad - Free

Snacks
1 Medley - 6.5 Syns
1 fun size Chomp - 3 syns

Sunday 26th June 2011

Green Day
Breakfast
3 Free pancakes with 2 chopped bananas - Free
Tea - Milk ExA1

Lunch
2 Bowls of soup - Free
2 Bananas - Free

Evening Meal
Miss Match this!
Noodles with Chicken, pepper, spring onion, chilli, ginger, bean sprouts, garlic, soya sauce - Chicken ExB1
then
SW Chips for some reason they were CRAP! (didn't cook them properly or something)
1 Slice of Bread - 1/2 ExB2
2 Baby Bell Light - 2/3 of ExA2

Snacks
1 Packet of quavers - Syns?
1 fun size Chomp - 3 Syns

hiya scottishbride , couldn't help reading your diary. well done with what you have achieved so far. I am trying again as i had such a hard time sticking to the diet. Guess i dont have the will power as much as i used to :O( I been doing it from home and lost a few pounds , but put it all back on again. this time im going to join the class as i think it might give me the support i need. Living in a house with my partner and 2 stepsons it isnt easy lol even my pet mouse is male so im outnumbered. Well good luck and i wish you well and i will keep checking to see how your doing. chin up and best of luck , you can do it x

hiya scottishbride , couldn't help reading your diary. well done with what you have achieved so far. I am trying again as i had such a hard time sticking to the diet. Guess i dont have the will power as much as i used to :O( I been doing it from home and lost a few pounds , but put it all back on again. this time im going to join the class as i think it might give me the support i need. Living in a house with my partner and 2 stepsons it isnt easy lol even my pet mouse is male so im outnumbered. Well good luck and i wish you well and i will keep checking to see how your doing. chin up and best of luck , you can do it x

I tried for 6 years without a class and got nowhere I know for me the class is essentially. ;)

Monday 27th June 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
2 Slices of Brown Toast - ExB1
Tea - Milk from ExA1

Lunch
Pasta - Free
Lidl sauce out of a jar 125g = 3 Syns
1 Baby Bell Light - 1/2 ExA2

Evening Meal
SW Chips LOADS of them and they were LUSH - Free
2 Slices of brown bread - ExB2
1 Chicken Nugget - 1 Syn

Snacks

Last edited:
Oh and I just remembered I have lost my wedding A5 note book. Have been writing down ideas sticking in pictures of things I have liked phone numbers prices since last July and it is missing. I remember I had it when we went to see the cake lady but that was MONTHS ago!!!!

The house will be turned inside out this afternoon lol wish me luck!

lol im sure you will find it. I have complete faith :O) I think i will go to the class might be better for me in the long run and i will meet friends hopefully, thats if they can understand me lol well good luck with the notebook hunt lol

disaster losing your wedding book! sure it'll turn up somewhere.

You seem well ontrack with your weight loss, I'm doing ok but too many bottles of fizzy wine and left over wedding cake in the house...... DH thinks its bad luck to throw it out though so it has to be eaten, we keep turning up at peoples houses with bits of cake lol.

disaster losing your wedding book! sure it'll turn up somewhere.

You seem well ontrack with your weight loss, I'm doing ok but too many bottles of fizzy wine and left over wedding cake in the house...... DH thinks its bad luck to throw it out though so it has to be eaten, we keep turning up at peoples houses with bits of cake lol.

Can you nae freeze it?

Tuesday 28th June 2011

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
1.5 Slices of brown toast - 2/4 of ExB
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
Tin of backed beans - Free
2 Nectarines - Free

Evening Meal
Pizza

Snacks
?

Weigh in tonight

Weigh in was last night I lost half a pound. Nae overly bothered am going on holiday on Sunday so will be off plan for a week and a half. Spots all over my face will inevitably follow but I can take it (need a break from being organised all the time)

Have had today so far :-/

Breakfast
1 Slice of brown toast 1/2 ExB
Tea - milk from ExA

Lunch at 12 noon
1 Brown roll with 2 baby bells and 1 tomato
Tea

13.00 I have a brown roll with 2 hot dogs and tomato sauce and a fun size chomp.
Although I know I am not going to be on plan I need to try and make sure I don't go mad or I will just end up regretting it BIG time.

Hot Dogs were good though haven't had one since Christmas time because I never wanted to waste me syns on them.

I do totally feel in holiday mode as far as the diet goes.

I probably won't post any food diaries till we come back or if I do it will be to tell ow how particularly bad I am being!

aw well have a fab holiday you deserve it :)

strange you said that about being spotty afterwards, I've been really spotty since coming back off my hols .....

Helllloooooooo

I am home :D feeling very bloated and very spotty lol

We had a really good family holiday at Trecco Bay and for the first time in 10 years i put on a swimming costume and took my children in to the pool!!!! was very please with my self.

Then after our week in Wales we went visiting my OH's family in Manchester (some I haven't seen since last summer) and everybody was saying things like OMG you are looking really well and asking how much weight I had lost. This was particularly helpful because I was feeling so HUGE after a week of eating what I wanted when I wanted!

Now my OH thinks I am being silly BUT I could have gone back to class tonight but have chosen not to this week. I am going to weigh my self in the morning and do a week on plan. I don't want to have a really big gain in my book so hopefully I will loose a good amount of what I have put on this week. IYSWIM???

Food Diary from tomorrow will recommence! :D

Wednesday 13th July 2011

I weighed my self and put on 7lbs in 2 weeks :eek::eek::eek: not sure at this stage if this is a green or red day will decide later.

Breakfast
2 Slices of brown Toast - ExB
3 Fried Eggs - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
3 SM Free Pancakes
(No food in the house going shopping this afternoon)

Evening Meal
SM Sausages, Bacon, Mushrooms, 1 Fried Egg, 2 Slices of brown toast - ExB 2

Snacks
3 Baby Bell Light - ExA 2

Haven't used any syns today but will tomorrow

Water - Lots lol

Last edited:
Welcome back! I put 6.5 lb on over wedding and honeymoon so know how you feel, coming off slowly but surely though, thats it get back on the wagon x

Thursday 14th July 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
Porridge with a chopped nectarine, banana & Pear - ExB 1
tea - Milk from ExA 1

Lunch
Packet of Kraft Cheesey Pasta made with only 10g of butter (instead of 50g as directions) - 6 Syns
1 Snack Pot - Free

Evening Meal
SW Chip butty ExB 2 brown roll
2 slices of cheese ExA 2
Baked Beans - Free

Snacks
2 Sinius Bars from Lidl = 13 Syns

Total Used today 19 (20 available from Wednesday & Thursday)

Last edited:
Back