I CAN do this!!

Never did find out about the syns for fajitas cos I ended up have a bloody mcdonalds!! urghhh it was worth it in a way cos me and my boyfriend hended up having a lovely Saturday together so never mind...We went to watch Woman In Black at the cinema, and we were very dissapointed tbh, I hate going to see a film that everyones raved about only to be very dissapointed and 15quid skinter! Was nice to get out and do something together tho, we had mcdonalds on the way to the cinema and I took water with me but didnt take anything to snack on, so ended up having abit of boyfriends popcorn and a few minstrels....totally worth whatever syns that came to!!

Feel like my head went abit cuckoo this weekend, even tho I always have a bad weekend it seems, this weekend I just felt abit crazy lol...Did ok yesterday tho food wise, was at my little sisters all day helping her finish off the nursery and spend some time with her...

Food today -

Breakfast - Shreddies and Milk (HEa and HEb) and an Apple

Lunch - 2 sausages (2syns), grilled tomato and mushrooms

Dinner - Sweet chilli chicken stir fry I think...Got to check syns for the sweet chilli sauce, but I know I'll be within syns

Snacks- Fruit and maybe a mullerlight later tonight

Starting the 30day shred again today as I haven't done it for over a week!!

Hope everyone is good and had a nice weekend :)

xxx

You enjoyed yourself and that's the main thing, at least you aren't beating yourself up over it!
I haven't seen the woman in black but have heard nothing but good things about it, you're actually the first person who's said it was crap. I can't take any film with Daniel Radcliffe seriously anymore seeing as I'm a huge Harry Potter fan :giggle:
Food looks lusssssh! X

I only thought it was crap cos I was expecting to be quite scared, but Daniel Radcliffe just bores me as an actor, so maybe it was him I didn't like (altho i do like him in harry potter and I like him when I see him being interviewed! STRANGE!!) I wish I had gone to see it before hearing everyone say how good it is cos I would have probably thought it was good (its got a good story and is creepy, just not jump out of your seat scary, and thats what I was expecting lol)

Had a good food day so feeling much better now :) went and bought loads of nice fresh veg and meat and finally got some lighter cheese so i can have more lol

Todays food -

Breakfast/Lunch - 2 Sausages (2syns), 2 bacon (fat removed), mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, baked beans and scrambled egg with 1 slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HEb) (had a big brunch as was up late and starving! lol)

Afternoon snack - Mullerlight, Apple, slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HEb)

Dinner - Chicken breast stuffed with cheese (HEa) and wrapped in bacon, baked sweet potato, broccoli, spring greens and red pepper

Should I class today as a Red day? and have another HE as a snack later?? I get confused with red/green days!

KirstyLou12 said:
Todays food -

Breakfast/Lunch - 2 Sausages (2syns), 2 bacon (fat removed), mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, baked beans and scrambled egg with 1 slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HEb) (had a big brunch as was up late and starving! lol)

Afternoon snack - Mullerlight, Apple, slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HEb)

Dinner - Chicken breast stuffed with cheese (HEa) and wrapped in bacon, baked sweet potato, broccoli, spring greens and red pepper

Should I class today as a Red day? and have another HE as a snack later?? I get confused with red/green days!

If u hav a red day dont u hav to syn ur potato? I also get confused n usually just stick to extra easy x

Yeah I think you have to syn the potato on red chick :)
You get 230g baked potato including its skin, or 200g new potato including its skin as 1 HEXB, and you can have 2 HEXBs a day on Red :) X

oohhh well i might do that then :) and have my first proper red day...i will have 200g new potatos instead and use as my other HEb...I;ve already had 1 HEb...so all should be good?? xx

Hi just popped in to say hi and u r doing really really well with your weight loss! X

Hi just popped in to say hi and u r doing really really well with your weight loss! X

Hi Hun, Thanks for popping by :D will check out your diary too...xx

Today's food

Breakfast - 2 sausages, 2 wholemeal bread (HEb)

Lunch - Speed soup followed by an apple

Dinner - Jacket Potato (HEb) with cheese (HEa), Tuna and a big salad

Snacks- Mullerlight, 2 clementines, apple.......

Syns - Might have a Viennese Whirl later (I think they are about 7 or 8syns!)

30day shred done and dusted, and have cleaned and scrubbed the house today so am sure thats burnt some calories lol

My Grandma rang me today to say she is taking me, my boyfriend and sister to Pizza Hut on Friday (sister and boyfriends favourite place!!)...Gonna check syns so I know in advance what I'm going to get, am going out Saturday night so am DETERMINED to be on track the rest of the weekend!!

Hope everyones having a good day :) xx

KirstyLou12 said:
Today's food

Breakfast - 2 sausages, 2 wholemeal bread (HEb)

Lunch - Speed soup followed by an apple

Dinner - Jacket Potato (HEb) with cheese (HEa), Tuna and a big salad

Snacks- Mullerlight, 2 clementines, apple.......

Syns - Might have a Viennese Whirl later (I think they are about 7 or 8syns!)

30day shred done and dusted, and have cleaned and scrubbed the house today so am sure thats burnt some calories lol

My Grandma rang me today to say she is taking me, my boyfriend and sister to Pizza Hut on Friday (sister and boyfriends favourite place!!)...Gonna check syns so I know in advance what I'm going to get, am going out Saturday night so am DETERMINED to be on track the rest of the weekend!!

Hope everyones having a good day :) xx

Oh dear on the pizza hut i dont think theres much low syn stuff :(
My days going ok till i realised ive had a green day and not had no extra hex's :( cant wait to get home at 10 n have cheese on toast lol

I'm not really a pizza lover tbh, so gonna have plenty of the free salad and they do a low calorie pizzetta now, which are less than 500 calories for the whole thing (suppopsedly!, I think its a very small one on a very very thin base!), figure if I have half of it then it should be ok, if going by the 1 syns per 20 calories rule, 5 syns for 100 calories, 25syns for the whole thing, which aint bad at all I don't think! They look quite nice too! Xx

KirstyLou12 said:
I'm not really a pizza lover tbh, so gonna have plenty of the free salad and they do a low calorie pizzetta now, which are less than 500 calories for the whole thing (suppopsedly!, I think its a very small one on a very very thin base!), figure if I have half of it then it should be ok, if going by the 1 syns per 20 calories rule, 5 syns for 100 calories, 25syns for the whole thing, which aint bad at all I don't think! They look quite nice too! Xx

I absolutely love pizza hut so would probably have no willpower what so ever if I went! X x

I love Pizza Hut too much, if I went there I just wouldn't be able to control myself and just pig out! I'm staying well away from that place hehe, although 25 syns isn't bad at all for all that.... I expected loads more :eek: enjoy yourself chick xxx

I love desserts from pizza hut, especially the cookie dough dessert, but at 560cals I don't think its wise to be eating that...Altho I could just have salad for my main and then have dessert instead of pizza!! Its not quite a pizza, its more of a big slice of pizza, but I;m keen to try it! I prefer Pizza Express to Pizza Hut, only because Pizza Express do an amazing pizza that has the centre of it cut out and filled with salad and its YUMMMM!! LOl considering I'm not a pizza lover I know alot about pizza haha x x x

oh even thinking about it makes my mouth water!! I love it!!1 They've started doing a white chocolate and raspberry cookie dough, boyfriend had it when we went last and it was sooooo nice!!! God Im gonna struggle on friday lol xx

Gained 1lb. Beyond gutted but very deserved! Xx

Hey don't worry about it u can lose it and more next week at least u know y it happened! Hope u have a good day. X x

Back