I CAN do this!!

Hey don't worry about it u can lose it and more next week at least u know y it happened! Hope u have a good day. X x

you'll get rid of that 1lb and maybe even more by next week! at least you know why you gained :) xx

Its only a blip hun no worries xx u will shift that plus more xx i know u can do it xx

Thank You Girls, am feeling ok about it now, at least its only 1lb and not more, I know its not end of the world, but gonna make sure I stick 100% to plan and I know I can shift it :)

Foodwise has been boring today

Breakfast - Mullerlight, apple and orange (Weigh Day Delight Breakfast I call it lol!)

Lunch - Tuna, pasta, sweetcorn and cheese(half of HEa)with a big salad

Dinner - SW Chips and Roasted Chicken Sandwich (wholemeal roll, HEb)

Other half of HEa used in Milk throughout day

SYNS- Viennese Whirl (7 and 1/2 syns)

So not too bad a day really.

Food for tomorrow -

Breakfast- 2 slice WM toast (maybe with Strawberry Jam, but I'd have to check syns)

Lunch - Off to Pizza Hut, Fill up on Salad first and decided against getting a Pizzeta even though i know its best syn wise and instead gonna have 2 slices of boyfriends pizza (he always gets half meat feast and half veggie, so gonna have the veggie and replace half of the cheese for more mushrooms on it) works out around 14 and a half syns ish (145cals per slice)...and im defo skipping dessert!! (MUST SAY NO!!!)

Dinner - Speed soup!! lol

Snacks- Fruit!

Hope everyone has a good weekend :) xx

Don't worry about the 1lb at least you knew why and I'm sure you'll have that back off next week plus more! Hope you enjoyed your pizza hut today! jealous much! :) x x

Ohhh I didnt mess up TOO bad at Pizza Hut lol....I got the lunchtime buffet thing, thinking oh I'll only have 1 or 2 slices of pizza....well I had a massive plate of salad and 2 slices of pizza, which was ok...then everyone got pudding and I did resist but had 3 spoonfuls of my boyfriends, it was divine!! lol and took me over my syns but oh well at elast I didnt get a full dessert to myself lol....Came home and did the 30min shred and 30mins on treadmill and spent all morning shopping, so maybe I worked off those calories from the dessert!

Having Speed Soup for my tea/supper in abit and then gonna have a nice pamper night as I'm off out tomorrow night but nothing too crazy so shouldnt be too bad synwise for drinks (will still be over my allowance but not too much I hope!!) I'm off to get eyelash extensions tomorrow and I cannot wait....Some people hate them but I've only ever had good experiences with them and I love them as I have rubbish eyelashes lol....SO am excited about that! I got a new outfit today, size 18 comfortably fitting too, which I'm so chuffed about as I was in a size 20, sometimes tight fitting! So even though I;ve put 1lb on, fitting into smaller size clothing far outweighs the negative :) :) Happy days and its been so sunny here today, which makes me smile even more :)

God I can;t half ramble on sometimes can't I?! lol

xxx

Having a rubbish weeked but foodwise have been good, had a few vodkas last night but nothing too crazy as I was absolutely smashed after 2 drinks! Lol my eyelashes look gorgeous, so felt nice last night in my new outfit too :)

On a different note, me and my boyfriend have decided to have a break so I'm off to stay with my sister for a few days while we work out what we are gonna do. I feel sad but we seem to argue constantly lately. Hopefully a few days apart will do us some good! Worried about food while I'm staying with my sister so gonna buy what food I need and ill cook for her so then can do it all SW way!

Hope everyones had a lovely weekend, and Happy Mothers Day to all the Mummys :) I spoilt mine rotten and all she's done is sleep all day! (She's not lazy lol she has Narcolepsy so can't control it, bless her)

Xxx

Having a rubbish weeked but foodwise have been good, had a few vodkas last night but nothing too crazy as I was absolutely smashed after 2 drinks! Lol my eyelashes look gorgeous, so felt nice last night in my new outfit too :)

On a different note, me and my boyfriend have decided to have a break so I'm off to stay with my sister for a few days while we work out what we are gonna do. I feel sad but we seem to argue constantly lately. Hopefully a few days apart will do us some good! Worried about food while I'm staying with my sister so gonna buy what food I need and ill cook for her so then can do it all SW way!

Hope everyones had a lovely weekend, and Happy Mothers Day to all the Mummys :) I spoilt mine rotten and all she's done is sleep all day! (She's not lazy lol she has Narcolepsy so can't control it, bless her)

Xxx
awh hun hope u r ok :)

Hope everything works out for the best with you and your boyfriend, maybe a break will do you both the world of good :) enjoy your sisters x

Big hugs for u, hope everything works out for the best for u x x x

Thanks girlies, having a pretty rubbish week, but some good news! My little sister has gone into early labour, she's 10days early! So excited now lol

Foodwise hasn't been very good, not much appetite but making sure I have my healthy extras and at least something for each meal time, not much but can't force myself to eat right now :(

Xx

Good on u for trying to eat something it can b so hard can't it at times like you're going thru. How exciting about ur sis though, hope everything has gone well for her! X x x

Am the very proud auntie of Scarlet Hannah, born today at 4.04pm weighing 5lb 4oz! She is absolutely perfect and both my sister and niece are doing fab :) I however have eaten some rubbish!! Lol xx

Feel like I've been gone forever....lol....Happy to report I lost 1lb, know its not much but considering the rubbish week I've had (plus I've probably had 2 glasses of water all week and loads of cuppas with proper sugar, and some white bread!!)....I don't think its too bad, at least i got the 1lb off from last week. Seriously need to re focus and get into the zone now!

Me and my boyfriend are hopefully gonna chat tomorrow and see where we go from here, so should know at least one way or the other! I hate being stuck in 'limbo' waiting for something to be sorted out!
Been to visit my niece again today, ahhhh she is soooo adorable, My sister is coping so well, am so proud of her. I think of her as my own (Her dad died when she was 5 and I was 14, I was kind of her main carer as my mum was very depressed and stuff, so am extremely close to my sister)......I love being Auntie Kirsty :) I'm gonna try post a couple of pics of Scarlet :) If I can figure out how to do it!!

Hope everyone is well and will catch up on all your diaries as I've been rubbish,.....Missed you all :) x xx

My new little niece Scarlet and my other niece Paighton x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120321-00694.jpg
    IMG-20120321-00694.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG-20120321-00704.jpg
    IMG-20120321-00704.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20120321-00675.jpg
    IMG-20120321-00675.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 30
KirstyLou12 said:
My new little niece Scarlet and my other niece Paighton x x x

Aww so cute! Im so broody for another baby ATM! Hope you are well hun well done on getting that 1lb back off :) hope things go well with your boyfriend if you need to talk then feel free to pm or something x x

Aww gorgeous! She's beautiful! X x

Thank you girlies. I am obsessed with her already!!

So after a unsettled week and a half off of SW I am officially back on the wagon today, with bells on!! My boyfriend and I had a really long and good chat on Friday, the result being that we are going to try and make it work, both putting effort in and being more mindful of each other. Ultimatley we do love each other and I'd rather be with him than without him. So We had a lovely weekend together, which involved lots of wine and lots of food (curry (including starters!) on Friday, fajitas on Saturday, stew and dumplings on Sunday, plus lots more rubbish!) but I'm not bothered as we had a lovely few days of not worrying about anything!! So all smiles here, even if my poor body is feeling the effects of so much rubbish food!! lol

So have been and bought all my SW friendly stuff and it feels great!! :)

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEb) SS milk ( HEa) followed by an apple

Lunch - Speed Soup and Side Salad

Dinner - Chicken and Mushroom stir fry, with lots of added peppers, onions and carrot. All cooked with soy sauce and some chinese 5spice (YUMMY!!)

Snacks - Apple, Orange, Activia Snackpot (need to check if these have any syns or not!!)
Syns - Gonna go easy on the syns and allow myself between 5 and 10....I've not planned any for today but I know come tonight I will want something chocolately (doesn't help that we have mountains of chocolate in the house right now!!!

So positive again and looking forward to being back on plan :) Plus the beautiful weather is extra motivation, I know its not gonna last but will soon be summer and I wanna be wearing pretty summer clothes :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend :) xxx

Ahhh that's so good that u and ur bf r trying to work things out. Glad u had a lovely weekend! X x

Back