I can do this!!

Hi all.
Gosh my legs are sore from the bit of running yesterday. Rest day from exercise today and will do couch to 5k to or morning along with walk.

was doing great food wise last night til about ten o'clock , had couple of extra Rice Krispie buns, 3jaffa cakes and 2 slices of Madeira cake. Hope this doesn't affect scales to or morn.

So today so obviously my last day before weigh in.
on the menu today is;
skimmed milk 50 cals
salad 60 cals
1 portion of soup 100 cal
egg white omelette 135cals.

I had a huge slice of lemon drizzle before bed last night. Was so nice!!!
When do you Weigh in this week?

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't get motivated K, I don't do any exercise, in the summer I LOVE it I walk my dogs for miles, go running and swimming. All winter I've done nothing. How bad is that. I'm hoping some weight loss will spur me on. Or wake me up at least from this hibernation I'm in!!!!!

How has your day been. UD for me and as usual a bit more up than it should have been. Lots of walking for me too!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Has been good thanks K. I'm very motivated to get into the 9s again.has been a while so I'm thinking DDs Mon, wed, Fri and Saturdays until I get back into the 9s and then drop to 3 down days until the 8s and then decide what my target will be and how I will maintain. I maintained previously at 9st.7lbs on 6:1 but if I do get into the 8s I'm not sure how low I will have to go with my weekly calories so may have to stick with 5:2 for life!!! Eeeek

How has your day been. UD for me and as usual a bit more up than it should have been. Lots of walking for me too!

Hi kitty
Yesterday went well. I don't think we need to worry too much bout the up days, just try and eat normal with a few snacks thrown in. It's the down days that work the magic I'm told.

Jumped on the scales after my first week of juddd and I'm down 5lbs so I'm happy with that.

Has been good thanks K. I'm very motivated to get into the 9s again.has been a while so I'm thinking DDs Mon, wed, Fri and Saturdays until I get back into the 9s and then drop to 3 down days until the 8s and then decide what my target will be and how I will maintain. I maintained previously at 9st.7lbs on 6:1 but if I do get into the 8s I'm not sure how low I will have to go with my weekly calories so may have to stick with 5:2 for life!!! Eeeek

motivation is half the battle, we def need to be in the right head space for dieting, I want to just get into the eights and hover between there and 9stone. Have a while to go yet.

First weigh in on juddd and I'm down 5 pounds. Happy with that. I'd ideally like to get 8 to 10 pounds off each month as other wise it will take an age to lose the excess weigh.

will have a bit of an indulgent up day as it's weigh in day. Ive already had brown soda bread. Love it and it's better than white sliced pan. First bit of bread in a week, was yum. Will either weigh myself for week two on Friday or Sunday. Not sure yet. Lent starts Wednesday so hopefully I will survive giving up junk.

I'm off to change my stats!!

Brilliant! Well done. Did you have to mention soda when I'm on a DD?? :) Tell me it didn't have butter on it.....

Hi all. Down day today but at least sun is shining.
will do a 3 mile walk today and might even start to do some weights again, not a programme or anything, just spend 15 mins using them. Will def av to use the lightest ones I have as my strength is totally gone. Need to build it back up.

So on the menu today is
small salad 50 kcals
skimmed milk 55 kcals
2 portions of soup 200 kcals
egg white omelette, with mushroom, pepper, onion and 8 g of low fat cheese 135 kcal

Ate far too much yesterday so will tone it down during the week.

Back