I can never quite manage the last bit...

curlylow

I always struggle with the last maybe, 2 mouth fulls of the shake... it gets to the point where it comes back up and almost makes me sick :(

Do you think I will be ok?? I really dont know how I can get the last bit down me.... any ideas?

yeah i see where you're coming from, but i add extra water, like loads to water the taste down!!! Ughhh i cant win

oh ic! Well maybe water the last bit down even more?!

I see what you mean about not getting the shakes down, i struggled today. Nearly threw it back up again... weird!! Never happened before... prehaps sympathy symptoms! :)

lillie, i have the most powerful nose in the world. I swear I can smell as good as a dog (LOL I dont actually smell like a dog - lol i mean i can smell as good as a dog (fresh out the bath??!?LOL, sorry)... ugh - u know what i mean!!)

What i'm trying to say is, my sense of smell is amazing, and i can still taste the shake with my nose pinched, i could even taste it when i had a cold!!

I left the fat fryer on once, some time ago... and in the middle of the night my nose woke me up to tell me the fat fryer was on - i could smelt the cooked oil from all the way upstairs!!!!

Lizzie, thanks for the sympathy borking makes me feel loved :) LOL
I have also tried watering down the last bit, but i think its the throffy-ness of the shake that makes me heave aswell, the last bit is always extra extra throffy... Ugh, I'm useless!!!!!

Just curious what do the shakes taste like? Chalky if they are hard to swallow?

Although Lacey, the packet does say you should make up the shake with at least 8oz of water! xx

I usually use a shaker for work and the blender for soup at home. When I was off I used the hand blender for the shakes and then I saw those brown bits at the bottom and thought my blender had caused it. Now I know.

Flab-U-Less, I love the strawberry shake; it reminds me of the bottled milk shake you can buy. The vanilla reminds me of either melted ice-cream or soya milk and the chocolate tastes like...chocolate, but maybe a cheapo chocolate.

Back