• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I can wear my wedding ring again!!

For the past two years I have worn my wedding ring on a chain around my neck as it certainly couldn't fit on my chubby littl' finger. Well it does today!! :D Howzat!!
Also at weigh in 6 today I have lost 4 1/2 lbs :wee:....so that works out almost 2 stone in that amount of time, a-m-a-z-i-n-g LT!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Awww...thats brilliant!! When you get to goal you can get him to buy you a bling eternity ring to put alongside it! ;P

Way to go at your WI too!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done on the loss! I was the opposite way round to you. Since starting LT all my rings were way too big and falling off my fingers. I had to have them made 2 whole sizes smaller and now wear them again. Great to be able to wear them again though.

LorraTB

That's great for you. Funny I read your post and had to have a fiddle with my wedding ring. Yes, it's lots loser too. Yay

Theresa6

Silver Member
OOhh

You made me try mine on again. I could just about get it on before Christmas but then I broke my finger (basketball with the youth club!). The break in combination with the extra weight meant I couldnt get my ring on at all. I am now about the wieght I was when I got married 7 years ago and I can just about get it on over the break now! BRILL!!
I still cant get my engagement ring on but I was probably about a stone lighter when I got that.... Roll on the next 4 weeks!!

Brilliant post, I love it!!

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Candlewix

Congrats on the weight loss...that was a good one! And on the wedding ring back on your finger. That must be such a lovely feeling.

Well done and keep going, you are doing really good.

Take care

Awww, that's nice, bet hubby is well chuffed too!

a great day well done you

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Wow!! well done :)

But it feels good to be able to wear it again :)

And well done on your loss

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi Cee,
congrats on the weight loss and the wedding band, gives you a great boost to see those changes. Enjoy and best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done, That`s Fab! :D

I would love to be able to get my wedding ring on and off, It`s so tight at the moment I can hardly move it =/

LiSe x