I can wear my wedding ring again!!

Candlewix

Down boy!
For the past two years I have worn my wedding ring on a chain around my neck as it certainly couldn't fit on my chubby littl' finger. Well it does today!! :D Howzat!!
Also at weigh in 6 today I have lost 4 1/2 lbs :wee:....so that works out almost 2 stone in that amount of time, a-m-a-z-i-n-g LT!!

Awww...thats brilliant!! When you get to goal you can get him to buy you a bling eternity ring to put alongside it! ;P

Way to go at your WI too!

Well done on the loss! I was the opposite way round to you. Since starting LT all my rings were way too big and falling off my fingers. I had to have them made 2 whole sizes smaller and now wear them again. Great to be able to wear them again though.

That's great for you. Funny I read your post and had to have a fiddle with my wedding ring. Yes, it's lots loser too. Yay

If you lose all you want to you will deffo have to get your rings changed.

OOhh

You made me try mine on again. I could just about get it on before Christmas but then I broke my finger (basketball with the youth club!). The break in combination with the extra weight meant I couldnt get my ring on at all. I am now about the wieght I was when I got married 7 years ago and I can just about get it on over the break now! BRILL!!
I still cant get my engagement ring on but I was probably about a stone lighter when I got that.... Roll on the next 4 weeks!!

Brilliant post, I love it!!

Hi Candlewix

Congrats on the weight loss...that was a good one! And on the wedding ring back on your finger. That must be such a lovely feeling.

Well done and keep going, you are doing really good.

Take care

Awww, that's nice, bet hubby is well chuffed too!

a great day well done you

Wow!! well done :)

But it feels good to be able to wear it again :)

And well done on your loss

Hi Cee,
congrats on the weight loss and the wedding band, gives you a great boost to see those changes. Enjoy and best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done, That`s Fab! :D

I would love to be able to get my wedding ring on and off, It`s so tight at the moment I can hardly move it =/

LiSe x

Back