I can't fecking believe this!

Yasmine

One last chance
My sister came back and I can't that the problem was this bad, infact it's worse.

Not only have her cysts increased in size, but she also has gallstones!! And the ****ing doctors at Central Middlesex Hospital didn't even help her with anything!!!

She's going to have an operation to remove the cysts, the doctor at a different hospital wanted to operate on her today, but because she's young, he didn't want to remove both the stones and cysts, they want to do things one at a time. I'm just glad her cysts aren't cancerous.

She has no time to refeed at all, so she will be eating tomorrow. How will this affect her weight? not that I care much for her weight, I care more about the outcome of the operation. Naz wants to know.

Sorry to hear that, poor Naz. If she sticks to a low carb high protein diet the re-gain might not be so bad. Hope the op goes well.

Sorry to hear that, poor Naz. If she sticks to a low carb high protein diet the re-gain might not be so bad. Hope the op goes well.
Thanks, I hope things go well too.

We'll just see how things go eh?

I hope her op is a success and she can get back onto LT once shes fit and healthy. xxxx

I'm glad something's being done for her, I know it's been a worry! If she just tries to eat healthily until she's back to her normal self and fit enough to restart that's all she can do really isn't it?
Any gain will only be temporary and in this case, necessary to get her back to fighting fit!!

Give her our love - we'll be thinking about her and rooting for her! x

My sister came back and I can't that the problem was this bad, infact it's worse.

Not only have her cysts increased in size, but she also has gallstones!! And the ****ing doctors at Central Middlesex Hospital didn't even help her with anything!!!

She's going to have an operation to remove the cysts, the doctor at a different hospital wanted to operate on her today, but because she's young, he didn't want to remove both the stones and cysts, they want to do things one at a time. I'm just glad her cysts aren't cancerous.

She has no time to refeed at all, so she will be eating tomorrow. How will this affect her weight? not that I care much for her weight, I care more about the outcome of the operation. Naz wants to know.

Yasmine sorry about your sis it's such a worry isn't it when not well.
Hope docs get it sorted soon for her,
Best wishes xx

Yasmine,

Hope everything goes well for Naz today.

In the scheme of things - any gain will be temporary and she will soon get it off again.

Thinking of both of you.

Hi Yasmine,

Very sorry to hear about your sister, hope she gets well soon.

I remember from watching the lipotrim video that rapid weightloss has been linked to gallstones, perhaps it's something she should take into consideration after the op - maybe getting back on lt will cause the problem again? I'm sure she can get the best advice on this from her doctor.

Anyway hope the op goes well and she feels much better soon.

(((Hugs)))

you must be so worried love!!! I would just get the surgerys out of the way and then continue on the diet when she is 100 percent fit, her health is what is important and I am sure the doctors will take good care of her. I really hope she is better soon x x

Hi Yasmine. hope everything goes well for your sister. Her health is more important at the moment so when she is back on her feet is when she can concider lipotrim again.

Back