i can't sleep either!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by bigtummymummy, 12 January 2009 Social URL.

1. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

slimming world
    hi all, i'm on day5 ss and am so tired, i also have trouble getting to sleep and have become an extreemly light sleeper when i do. my worst problem for feeling exausted is my 5 month old baby who likes to wake me when i finally manage to drop off around 2am. i am in ketosis and not feeling energetic at all, i don't think i have ever felt as moody as i do right now!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HazeyBlue

HazeyBlue Flab 2 Fab

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Im sorry bigtummymummy you are not feeling too grand. I wasnt sleeping very well at all during my first week, but sleeping like a log now. Dont know if this helps, but hopefully it will settle down soon. As for feeling grotty and awful, its part of the course unfortunatly, but it will pass after your first week.

Stick with it, its worth it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.