I can't sleep

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bye bye blubber :), 1 August 2010 Social URL.

1. bye bye blubber :)

bye bye blubber :) Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've nearly completed my first week on LT (first weigh in on Monday). felt terrible yesterday but loads better today. problem is, I can't sleep at all. I've not slept properly for the past few nights. anyone got any explainations? could it be due to LT or just a coincidence? any tips on helpin me to drift off?
    thanks guys
    D x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i dunno love but im always nackered in day and cant wait for bed then i have my soup and get to about 10pm then im wide awake, mite be the ketosis who knows
  4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Can't help with the no sleeping I'm afraid. I'm the exact opposite on LT. I am so tired come 9pm I sleep like a baby all night. Really look forward to my kip and it's always good!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.