I can't sleep

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bye bye blubber :), 1 August 2010 Social URL.

1. bye bye blubber :)

bye bye blubber :) Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    I've nearly completed my first week on LT (first weigh in on Monday). felt terrible yesterday but loads better today. problem is, I can't sleep at all. I've not slept properly for the past few nights. anyone got any explainations? could it be due to LT or just a coincidence? any tips on helpin me to drift off?
    thanks guys
    D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i dunno love but im always nackered in day and cant wait for bed then i have my soup and get to about 10pm then im wide awake, mite be the ketosis who knows

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Can't help with the no sleeping I'm afraid. I'm the exact opposite on LT. I am so tired come 9pm I sleep like a baby all night. Really look forward to my kip and it's always good!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.