I cant wait till payday!!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
I have decided to give my self £50 out of my pay to buy some clothes on payday!!

I've got 20lbs to go - and I'm just about a size 12.. I think I'll prob be a size 10/12 when I'm at goal so I'll still be able to ware my new clothes then (or get them taken in)...

I have been feeling messy the past couple of weeks so I had my hair cut last week and went to Clinique and got some new make up (and she gave me lots of free samples :) ) - I'm starting to feel a bit better now!!

Here is what I'm going to buy -

Do you like???

AZZ92805BLACK_MODELSHOT.jpg

Love both outfits.

I get loads of Clinique make-up too, I love it - it's what I buy myself when I lose more weight rather than the usual celebratory pizza I would have had previously.

I'm hoping it will look ok - I used to have boobs - not so much now.. I think the 34lbs has gone off just my boobs!!

Mrs Z - Snap!! I've gone from 40DD to 36B at the moment (I hope they dont get any smaller :( )

Lovely choices; I would happily wear either. Hope you enjoy your clothes shopping - you have done so well with the weight loss.

Oh thanks - still a bit to go yet though!! I wish I could do more shopping but going to limit myself.. These dresses only come 2 £30 (bargin)

Oooh Oooh I'm feeling a little pang of jealousy! Where are they from.

You're gonna look gorg in them!

I am in a size 14 on the bottom but my boobs are 36/38G still when I was a size 10 they stayed. they don't point north either ;-)

They are both from BooHoo.com - they have lots of dresses under £10 :)

Megan - I would love to have a figure like that!!!

They are both from BooHoo.com - they have lots of dresses under £10 :)

Megan - I would love to have a figure like that!!!

Boohoo watch out I'm coming!!!!

you really wouldnt! I want perky C cups when I am a size 10!

the doctor offered me a reduction because of the back trouble I was having. I still find they make me look larger than I am. xx

Dresses are really nice. And a great price too! I love the metallics in the second one. It'll look lovely for Christmas.

I must be one of the few who wants to lose weight from my boobs! I'm a D cup normally but I'd love to be a B/C. Hopefully that will happen in the next few months.

I have decided to give my self £50 out of my pay to buy some clothes on payday!!

I've got 20lbs to go - and I'm just about a size 12.. I think I'll prob be a size 10/12 when I'm at goal so I'll still be able to ware my new clothes then (or get them taken in)...

I have been feeling messy the past couple of weeks so I had my hair cut last week and went to Clinique and got some new make up (and she gave me lots of free samples :) ) - I'm starting to feel a bit better now!!

Here is what I'm going to buy -

Do you like???

http://images.boohoo.com/assets/uploads/model_shots/AZZ94867/AZZ94867PINK_MODELSHOT.jpg

Hey hun!! love both the dresses! treat yourself...you deserve it!!
... and now i'm going to blame you for me spending a million pounds on the same website on the most lovely quirky little dresses...i love that site thanks for the tip!
...and they've all arrived today and i love every one of them!!! woohoo!
Hope you love yours too!
xx

Its a gr8 site - glad your also spending money Lelly!! I was gutted this morning - I logged on early and went to order both dresses but the black one was out of stock :(
Hopefully it will be back in soon....

oh gutted for you Sarah, but there;s so much on there to choose sure you'll find another one...i ended up with a huge bargain, bought 7 dresses and found some voucher codes so got 20% off, search for them before you buy think i ended up paying £54 which is a massive bargain for 7 dresses i reckon, and they only took 36hrs to arrive too!

Good luck with more shopping! see u soon
xx

Back