I caved in and binged!

Hey Cherry - just noticed your location - I've been v v messy in Warrington - the Legends Reunions @ WA1 ? In fact one of my 'before' profile pics was from there (it was verrrr' hot & I was verrrrr' twatted lol)

Are you from up here then?? Was it good? WA1 is a pretty cool place...i'm abit biased though I tend to go out in manchester more coz thats where im orginally from lol I can't see the pics are they in a thread???

Wooo hooo manchester rocks!!!

Manchester does rock I miss it so

Aye I love Manchester too :D

I live in Portsmouth but I'm up to Manc quite often - I'm looking forward to the Warehouse Project weekends :D

Bit of a trek from portsmouth innit? (sorry there wasn't any other way I could write that I know it reads really manc lol,well I could've wrote isnt it but meh)

!!!you just Pissed the whole of last week and all your work up the wall :(.

Was it worth it?

Well arent you silly!!! Like crank says you have basically pist this week up the wall!!!
You have to redo wk 1 all over again... and it isnt easy...
I could say aww it doesnt matter, its fine...but, whats the point..it does matter..it matters alot!!! You were in ketosis and now, well, your not! need to be stronger, you can not give into head hunger and just wanting food...LT is a TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT and can only work, if you DON'T EAT!!!!
Ok, so you have been a fool... do some exercise get rid of cals and carbs you have eaten drink tons of water
You need to make a desicion...do you want to carry on being fat! Or do you want to be slim, quickly
When you have made the decision, if you want to stay on LT then you need to give it 110%.. yes, there will be food to tempt you at first...but, if WE CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU
Now go have a word with yourself and instill some positive thinking and determination, and crack on!!!!!!

Hi Cankster and Nictastic, I just want to say :thankyou: for being straight up, realistic and brutally honest. I have been sitting here fighting a craving urge and I thankfully came across this thread, and your two posts have pulled me back into reality and into the mindset of why I'm doing a VLCD in the firstplace.

I think we should have more honest..STOP replies, instead of all the Aww Hun blah blah, cuz those ones would have made me think, its ok to have a cheat I'll get back up tomorrow (but its not that easy :p).

Thanks to your two posts, I'm sat here with a choc mint shake, half a bar and a pint of flavoured water for afters.:thankyou:

Last edited:
Good for you hun...and you have the added bonus of yummy cd flavours xxx onwards and downwards hunxxxx
Just gives a shout if you ever need black and white ass kicking!!! xxx

Some people need the tough love, those are the ones that'll realise they need to do the diet or they'll just complain about being overweight. You can't carry on as you were before because thats why your here in the first place lol Well done for fighting that urge :D

Good for you hun...and you have the added bonus of yummy cd flavours xxx onwards and downwards hunxxxx
Just gives a shout if you ever need black and white ass kicking!!! xxx

Hopefully I'll not need to take you up on that offer, but if I ever do, don't worry I'm coming searching for ya :D you can kick my cravings out of my head anytime :D

Bloody done! Caved in and binged. will i still be able to get staright back on lipotrim????

Hiya Vicky (sorry for hijacking your thread), just wanted to say, best advice at this stage is to accept that you've eaten (not murdered someone) its not the end of the world, just get back up on the LT wagon immediately, nobody is perfect, next time you get a craving come on here like I did, and see if together with some of the peeps on here, ya can shut the craving voice up and continue on plan.

I wish you well with your plan, remember back up on the diet, no long term damage done :p

Back