I caved - with the mars bars :(( will it take me long to get back into ketosis?

:( i caved, i did so well my first week, then last week i was so ill, i followed it to the letter and only lost 2lb, i wouldn't mind last year i lost 3 stone on celebrity slim, from aug to dec so i know i can commit, this diet is mentally hard, so i going to re-start the diet on monday commit to exercise from the word go, and see what change that makes, and hopefully it will make a big difference, as i really want to be a size 10-12 for my holidays as i now a size 12-14.

I look back at my work trousers and tops all a size 18-20 and think wow, its truly amazing as to what you can achieve with will power, and i am going to remain positive and get my head back where i need it to be for monday.

Anyone else out there who has caved ???

Will it take me long to get back into ketosis?

Thankies

Hi
I have did last night and ate Maltesers!! So ashamed! But have put it all behind me now and am being a 100% haven't got long to go. One more stone and a lb!! I have been on this for a month now and needed to just do it. It's over now pick up and carry on. I am quite lucky I go in to ketiose quite quick day 1 to 2!! So hoping it will be ok. Everyone is different tho. 4 to 5 days I have heard. Good luck Hun. Think positive and carry on u can do this. Xx

Just put it behind you and keep going we all have slip ups as we are only human.

Keep going and you will soon achieve your goals

I have into 3 slices of pizza :-(

Been feeling c**p with a mega sore throat & have struggled for few days with all my packs & not been drinking enough water. Back on 100% tmrw tho :)

It happens. If you got straight back on plan then you will be in ketosis by tomorrow morning at the latest.

I caved ... After 7 days 100% haven't got back on plan since and that was like two weeks ago :(!!! Need to get bk on track ASAP!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back