I could do with motivation !!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by eatalot, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. eatalot

eatalot New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low fat / slimming world
    Been trawling all 'diet' web sites looking for inspiration and I hope I have found it. I have been a bit of a yo yo dieter since I was about 16 yrs of age didn't really have a proper weight problem till I got pregnant with my first child in 1981 and then eating for two was a joke I ate for Wales. Been on all the diets going at the moment I have been very good started dieting by myself alternating between counting fat grams and slimming world and have lost about 2st 7lbs even though it has taken me about a year I have had a couple of holidays and Xmas and at the age of 54 I finally (hope!!!) that the feeling of looking better and more confident will be enough to ensure I don't pile on weight again. I would like to lose about 7 lbs. Fingers crossed and I could do with all the help I can get so that is where you all come in. Thanks Lyn
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.