Attack I could murder a carbohydrate...

nila

... Or a glass of wine. Ugh! Roll on Cruise...

I know there are some Mini Milks in my freezer and I'm using all my will power not to go get one!

step away from the lolly!!!!

You could always make some lolly ices for times like this! Go and have a muffin or a glass of diet coke. Cx

Thanks but I don't have muffins or diet drinks in the house right now! I had ANOTHER yogurt and have retired to bed to get away from the kitchen!

ah bless these cravings will pass, get the protein down you, thats whats going to take away the craving,

I think it would help if I felt different, but hey it's only day 3! Four more days to go and I never thought I'd say this but... I can't wait to eat something green!

Have you been through Dukan flu yet?? headachey and generally feeling like kak? keep drinking loads of water with the protein and youll get through this week no problem. CX

Yes I've been off work today as well, I already suffer with fibromyalgia and have had a water infection for over a week so have felt double kak! Managed a 15 min walk this afternoon though.

blimey Nila, fancy starting now with you feelng so crap, well done you. I must admit i never suffferd withdrawal LOL, but I do crave a few things now....week 3 of cruise.
Def make some muffins, its worth it. Also Lo Sugar jellies, so worth having them in the fridge.

Now was a good time to start as I've got no big social events til mid August and the other half is away so I can keep my head down and concentrate!!!

I will deffo try making the muffins tomorrow night and I made the mini tuna quiches today which helped a bit although I think I'd prefer them with chicken or ham.

Thanks for the support it's really appreciated!

had cravings today pv day on cruise and ive been sooooo hungry!! and i ate like a pig (shouldn't have really. stuffed too much ate well past the full feeling) i fancy cheese and crackers and its doing my head in!!! hence why i am on here!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH fink i might just go to bed! x

dukan bread toasted cut into strips dunked in fromage frais flavoured with garlic and mint, really good when your missing the carbs!!

Yes go to bed that's what I've done!!! I'd just love to eat something a bit firm or crunchy lol
the feeling has passed. think i need more sugar free gum , have found a strawberry flavour one and in the evening when i feel like i need something sweet pop one in me mouth and hey presto all is good. but ran out last night ...GRRRRRR
had to settle for sweetnered tea and lots of it!!

dukan bread toasted cut into strips dunked in fromage frais flavoured with garlic and mint, really good when your missing the carbs!!

sounds well lush!! awww bread hmmmmmm (drooling) xx

It is Charly, you have to make this its so quick to make too, couple of mins in the microwave. CX

Agree Dykan bread when you need carbs....I like to make a blt mmmmmm satisfying xxx and welcome x

I love the dukan bread but cant have it as i need my muffins every day and thats my oatbran allowance!! Cant imagine going a day without muffins its defo my highlight of the day!!!!

I love my Dukan bread now but I don't make the microwave version (I don't have a microwave!!) - I use this one: Dukan Bread |

and I'm shocked at how authentic it tastes. I don't even know it's "Dukan" brown bread. It's just yummy!!

By the way, I accidentally forgot the salt the last time and I didn't even notice it! So I think I'll be leaving that out from now on.

Oooo thanks for that, i think I'll have a go. Was the yeast the powder thats in the small sachets. Usually buy a twin pack?

Only thing is i guess that if you want porridge then thebread uses a full days allowances so might have to have less a day, if I could get it to slice ten times, that would be 1 slice a day...it looks very yum.

Back