I couldnt sleep last night

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 12 November 2010 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    And I had loads of things goin thru my head, I got up and ate rice crispies and toast and then I started Thinkin about cd and maybe goin bak on weight watchers, I don't want to cause I know the loss will b so much slower but I just feel like im fighting a losin battle at the moment :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Oh no.

You could leave CD and try something else - but what everplan/diet you follow you are going to have the same trouble - if you are getting up in the middle of the night and eating you are going to find it very difficult to lose weight.

I know you been really struggling of late and I know you've been trying really hard to control things. I hope you manage to find something to help soon.

All the best,
    Lynne
    x

4. PinkMantha

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I knew what I was doin when I got up and ate last night! I'm gona give myself to the end of nov then make a decision x

Last edited: 12 November 2010
  5. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I wonder if you might be better on one of the higher plans? That way you would have the discipline of a set plan and CD products, but also have some food with it. The loss might, on paper, seem slower, but as you are not finding yourself able to stick to SS you may well actually find you lose more weight than you are at present. Might be worth a try.

6. PinkMantha

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    my cdc and me have come to a agreement that if im still struggling by the end of the month that i will go up a plan x

7. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thats probably sensible, its better to do a plan you can cope with than to constantly struggle and feel like you are failing on a plan that doesn't work for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.