I couldnt sleep last night

PinkMantha

time to get focused
And I had loads of things goin thru my head, I got up and ate rice crispies and toast and then I started Thinkin about cd and maybe goin bak on weight watchers, I don't want to cause I know the loss will b so much slower but I just feel like im fighting a losin battle at the moment :(

Oh no.

You could leave CD and try something else - but what everplan/diet you follow you are going to have the same trouble - if you are getting up in the middle of the night and eating you are going to find it very difficult to lose weight.

I know you been really struggling of late and I know you've been trying really hard to control things. I hope you manage to find something to help soon.

All the best,
Lynne
x

I knew what I was doin when I got up and ate last night! I'm gona give myself to the end of nov then make a decision x

Last edited:
I wonder if you might be better on one of the higher plans? That way you would have the discipline of a set plan and CD products, but also have some food with it. The loss might, on paper, seem slower, but as you are not finding yourself able to stick to SS you may well actually find you lose more weight than you are at present. Might be worth a try.

Thats probably sensible, its better to do a plan you can cope with than to constantly struggle and feel like you are failing on a plan that doesn't work for you.

Back