I cracked!!! Arghhhh!!!!!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
I am Sooooo mad at myself- yesterday I did a huge spring-clean (well, only mamaged to get the kitchen/living room done but that was a huge accomplishment!) and thought 'Well that enough for today' and sat down with a big mug of tea. Then my toddlers came in wanting a snack before tea so I gave them each a small bowl of peanuts/pretzels. The 'baby' only ate half of hers & left them sitting beside me on the coffee table. Before I even knew what I was at I had all the peanuts ate!!! I'm SO mad at myself- I didn't want or need them, and now I'm afraid I've knocked myself out of ketosis!:cry::cry::cry:
I'm doubly determined to be 100% committed for the rest of the week. So far this morning I've had 2 pints of water, and last night after my 'indiscretion' I had 4pints!! I can't believe I did that...after being so good avoiding the various fast food that came through our house this weekend!:mad::eek::mad::eek::mad::eek:

Hi Hun, im sure you wont have knocked yourself out of Ketosis or done much damage, its hard with toddlers running around my son is always trying to feed me things lol Its hard to just have a slip, try not to let it stress you out too much and just get on with today :) x

Thanks Emma. It is so hard with the kids, and I was doing so well, especially with a house full of goodies!! And I cheat with peanuts??
Ah well, now 3 pints down and totally re-motivated after reading some of the other losses!! LOL!

I dont think peanuts would have done much damage to ketosis as you are allowed them on atkins but just dont do it again you naughty woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Really?? I hope so!
I had hoped the next time I was 'naughty' it would involve an Ann Summers outfit & a kid-free night when I lost 2st or so! LOL!

haha mum! Im sure your next bout of naughtyness isnt too far off if you stick to this :D

keep going honey xxx

My Hubby hopes so too! ;P

Really?? I hope so!
I had hoped the next time I was 'naughty' it would involve an Ann Summers outfit & a kid-free night when I lost 2st or so! LOL!

LOL! My daughter is 10 months old and her rusks are starting to look very tempting!!!

OK so you were naughty and you have now publicly admitted it and kicked yourself in the butt so move on! Remember how bad you felt when you cheated and when you feel tempted again, remember it!

You're doing great...keep going.

LOL! My daughter is 10 months old and her rusks are starting to look very tempting!!!

OK so you were naughty and you have now publicly admitted it and kicked yourself in the butt so move on! Remember how bad you felt when you cheated and when you feel tempted again, remember it!

You're doing great...keep going.

i LOVE rusks!! i used to buy them all the time and quite often eat a whole box in a day! :S lol

I actually feel better now I've publicly admitted it and am back on track! I am human, I have my weak moments- but it will NOT beat me!!!
Thanks for the virtual butt-kicking ladies- I needed it! LOL!

I too must air my sins
...I had a relapse at the weekend. To be honest nothing bad and normally would be diet food as just thought I needed to eat. Mushroom omlette cooked with no fat,oil or anything.
I don't mind that so much but I am absoultely starving today to the point I actually feel quite sick.
I have weigh in tonight an hoping I can get through the next few days. My stomach feels like it does when I go too long without food.

well I'll never know if my indiscretion caused only a 1lb weightloss. To be honest I can't imagine that 1.5days before weigh in something that is low in fat (no added fat either) and allowed on the atkins will make me put on weight.
I have been drinking at least 4litres of water a day.
So last night I decided that was it and had quorn and veg (as per refeed) but after reading all the great comments on here I have decided to climb back on the wagon for another week....pending in-laws who may just crucify me so much I may have another refeed day but I figure overall I will still be eating less cals and if they are low carb and low fat it can't be any worse than my previous 1lb loss!

Way to go Bit-bot! Look at peoples tickers- you'll see that small losses one week are usually followed by a big loss- so stick at it- the laws of physics say that this HAS to work!! (so my pharmacist said! LOL!)
Can you pretend you're not well when your in-laws come and just have a bowl of soup while they're eating? I've done this & it's worked okay?

Plus- I'm 'off' drink for 'Lent'! Don't know what I'll say after Easter Sunday- everyone'll think I'm pregnant or something!

I like the off drink for lent and will definitely use that one...I think the off food for lent may be pushing it a bit far ;o)

Well I'll have to stick to shakes all weekend or otherwise I'll be doomed because I've just been really bad and weak and fallen off the wagon. You'd think a 1lb loss last week would spur me on to stick to it for another week but the shame..........
I've just fallen off the wagon for a cheese salad sandwich, it was lovely but now I am feeling very guilty and ashamed. not sure whats wrong with me!

I'm going on the treadmill tonight for my sins and will only have a milkshake for tea or nothing if I can manage :sigh::break_diet:

Aww... never mind! Re-focus and remind yourself why you're doing this. Use the 'tummy-bug' excuse this weekend- if you can get through that you can get through anything!
Doing okay today so far. Drank 10 pints yesterday- so if I don't lose anything/lose very little it won't be because of my water intake! LOL!
Evenings are definately my weak point- I keep being tempted to pick. I don't have net access at home, so need to keep myself busier!

Well, when you fall off the horse all you can do is get your butt right back on again :copon:

Back