Guru 27 full days :happy096::happy096:

Come on girls add your successes

Tif - 2 full days :p:p
Lexy - 2 full days :p:p
soontobelittlegem - 1 full day :party0011:

Reactions: Tif
Aces!!

Well done Tif - loving this thread as a motivator..... here's to day 3 for us! Good luck to those that are on day 1 or 2 and a HUGE congrats to Guru on day 27!!!!! xx

I think this is REALLY helping me - don't know about the rest :) - i'll deffo be 100% today - my WI tonight :S

Good luck Tif! I really look forward to hearing everyone's weigh in results.

thanks both - i just want to loose my weekend "blip" weight :) next WI will be my triumph!! lol

I'm weighing tomorrow morning as my CDC is away but our scales are pretty much the same. Let me/us know how you get on Tif - good luck honey xx

Thanks chicken - good luck - i'll be back on here about 4.30 to let everyone know if i'm back where i started. It will be such a boost if i'm back where i was

*crossesfingerstoesandeverythingelse*

Hi girls

Can I hop on the bandwagon as well? This is my 17th week of ss and apart from 2 weeks I haven't been 100% as I keep nibbling, but I only have 2 more stone to lose and I'm determined to do it by the end of sept. This thread has given me some motivation that I'm not alone.

Hey Celticstar, your certainly NOT alone lol why dont you set yourself a little challenge - well jolly you along through it!!

day 2 100% SS for me. raring to go and i have lost my blip weight as of this morning. very motivating! and i feel less bloated and much better.

eyesontheprize - day 2 100% SS :party0011::p

well done eyesontheprize! how much did you gain from your blip? i have apparently gained 6lbs from eating a pizza! not impressed and hoping it's wrong!!! day 2 for me too x

Hi girls,

I have completed a whole day as of 9.30 am this morning! :D Thanks for all your support on this thread, it gave me the motivation I really needed to re-start properly!

You are all doing so great and its good to know others have gotten through day 2/3 etc and I know what to expect, I know I will go sleep miserable and hungry for a few days but it should pass.

Im going to spread out my shakes today, it helped having my last shake at 11pm last night, got me through that first day pain lol.

ok speak to you all later, good luck for the day, we WILL get there!

Thanks Tif:)

I started on Cd @ the beginning of April and so far have lost 3 stone 9lbs but I would like to lose another 2 stone. This week I would love to lose 5lbs as that would bring me in at just under 12 stone, but I really need to get my mind back on it as i said I have been nibbling and not realising, but I stumbled on this site yesterday and I think that it's just what I needed. Alot of my friends think I'm mad doing CD but dh is very supportive and he has just started it as well!

You can do it chicken!! have you been 100% today?

well done guys, lexy I know you've been finding it tough so good on ya girl, a few more days and you will soundly be in ketosis!

I am the same as guru day 27 100%

Reactions: Tif
eyesontheprize - day 2 100% SS :party0011::p [FONT=&quot]
amm [/FONT]- 27 days 100% :happy096::happy096:

Back