I did it.... FOR THOSE TRYING TO STAY 100% SS - UPDATE

Hi everyone, Can I join in too? I've been on holiday for 3 weeks and can't get back on SS100%. Why is it so hard to get back on again? I've not gained but my weight has STS for aboout 6 weeks when I could have lost about 1 stone or more!

Hi Guys,

Had my official weigh in today and I have lost 7lbs!! Yay!! I am hoping to lose at least another 7-10lbs by the end of the month for my holiday, just have to stay focussed until then. Did go out on the weekend but didn't fall off the wagon, might stay in next weekend though!!

Hope everyone is still doing great and enjoying the weekend xx

Hey ladies..... I'm back!!!! I had one of the best weekends EVER. First time out in a couple of months (since I split up with my long term boyfriend). I got chatted up loads and even had a cheeky snog last night :D:D:D My scales showed +3lbs this morning (but I have to say given the amazing weekend it was worth it)!!!!

Better still, even with a hangover today I have sole sourced and am really proud of myself, I am hoping those 3lbs will drop off by the morning or at least by Tuesday morning. I think the compliments I got this weekend have given me such a confidence boost and it's really encouraged me to get back on SS and get the next stone - stone and a half off :)

How has the weekend gone for all you guys? xxx

Well done lexy, oooohhhh get you, a cheeky snog.... I should be so lucky. Had a fab weekend too although felt like death today - would've have sworen it was the mother of all hangovers if I didn't know any better lol.

Good luck for getting that 3lb and more off this week.

Congratulations losingitforgood - well done if that doesn't keep you motivated then I don't know what will!

Here's to another 100% day tomoro

AMxx

Morning Guys,

Up bright and early today- went for a 20min jog this morning and have a very busy day at work today! Am so happy with my loss, I am 100% determined to have another good week.

Hope you all have a good day x

Day 7 for me and although I was soooooo tempted over the weekend I remained 100% whoop!

Back to the grind of work today :(

well done stblg, glad you resisted and are still 100%

WELL WAS GOOD UP UNTIL LAST NIGHT AND ENDED UP HAVING A CHINESE MEAL WHICH WAS SOOOOO NOT WORTH IT:( gOT WEIGHED YESTERDAY AS WELL AND ONLY LOST 1 1/2 LBS BUT i SUPPOSE A LOSE IS A LOSE! bACK ON TRACK TODAY AND PLAN ON STAYING THERE

Hi guys,

Welcome to Broxi :D
Congrats to Losingitforgood for a whopping 7lb loss and also to soontobelittlegem for 7 days 100% SS. Also to all the others out there that got through the weekend.

I did get through yesterday successfully and with a hangover (when I would normally eat carbs for britain) so extra pleased. Day 2 is looking good so far...... :D:D:D

I hope you all have a great SS day! xxx

p.s. Look how many replies we have on this thread - we're like the game ones!!!! :D:D:D let's keep going gang......... xxx

Thanks Lexy1972- I am chuffed, just hope I can keep it up this week.

Done another day SS and feeling positive. Gonna hit the sack now before I lead into temptation!!lol

Day 2 100% SS done!

On day 3 now and think ketosis is kicking in. Scales showed 11st 13lbs and 3/4 this morning. Just a 1/4 off 12 stone but am really happy as not been 11 something for about 2/2.5 years! I have another 3-4lbs to lose before weigh in on Thursday morning to reach my mini goal set with my CDC so am hoping for a 3lb drop either tomorrow or Thursday morning now I am back on SS and in ketosis!

How are the rest of you trying to SS 100% that had been struggling managing???

And those that were doing fantastically come and gloat so we can get inspiration from you all :D:D:D xxx

Well done lexy, can't wait till I join you in the 11's shouldn't be long now(unofficially)

Hey all ,

Sorry i habent managed to get on here -work is ca RAZY atm. Had another big fall off at the weekend :( i am **** - and now since Sunday i cant get on 100%!! I've not eaten but i keep having coffee with milk and squash. Just had the last coffee so from now on i will be 100%!!

Well done to EVERYone and a big hug to those struggling (like me!!)

I am a 1lb away from getting back under the 11stone mark...even if I see 10st 3/4lbs on Sunday I will be over the moon (more if possible of course) and I haven't been 10st something since I was about 10 years old so very happy I am so close....so long as I don't fall at the hurdle. Still feeling good though, something about this time round seems different- easier if I can say that...I think it's that I have got to a stage where I want this weight loss stage to be over as quickly as possible so I can move on with to the hardest part....maintanence! Only 8lbs until I am no longer over weight- Can't weight!

Well done for you guys that are sticking with SS! And for you lot that are struggling-please don't give up, keep strong, focussed and busy and you will get back on track soon xx

Hey Tif, sorry to hear you fell off the wagon at the weekend (though technically so did I even planned) just try and get back into SS as soon as you can. I managed it Sunday and it was tough but ny Monday morning I had lost the weekend gain and it's down the scales from here on in! I just figure the more I can SS the quicker I will lose it and can start getting my life back a bit as I move up the plans.

I know you can do it hon, look at how brilliantly you were all of last week!!! :D You know where I am if you ever need to PM me xx

Losingitforgood - you go girl :D x

I'm really struggling to stay 100% keep falling off the wagon :( I just keep picking at things aarrgghhh!!!!

Don't give up Trisha- we all have these times but it will pass, just get the strength together to be 100% focussed. I always see it as- the longer I play about on this diet, the longer I am on this diet and the longer its gonna take me to get to goal and I'm pretty impatience so need to get there quick.

Good Luck xx

Back