I did it! I gifted myself for loosing weight :D lol

Aww. i love it, although this one really did hurt but it was worth it..

im only concerned about how it could end up when i eventually get pregnant etc .. i spose i will have to see and deal with it then!

That's beautiful Fern, and I admire the meaning of it too.

I have never had the nerve to get my ears pierced so I doubt if I shall ever manage a tattoo, LOL...

Well done to you. X

no worries i will take a piccie of it when she gets it done.
On my blog i think there is a piccie of the tattoo on my hand, that is a more recent one, thats about 3 weeks old. I am adicted..lol
i love miami ink, i wanted to get kat vonde to do a portrait tattoo on mum of my nan and grandad, omg i would have had to take out a morgtage to pay for it though...lol

my other haf has got 4 tattoos, his next one is going to be a shoulder and arm job, he wants to have my name in it but i refuse to let him do that.

xx

biatch or not she is an excellent artist. the bestand her portraits are out of this world. our tattoo studio does portrait work too, but it nothing on kats'.

So are you def notgoing to have anymore now then? lol
do you like piercings aswell?
x

Kats are absoloutly amazing.

I proberly will have one or two more, maybe when i ahve children etc. but should proberly try and contain myself from getting anymore for a while LOL!

Im not majorly into piercings myself, i had my belly tounge and ears done, but took both tounge and belly out when i started hairdressing, although i miss them every now and then.. i do appriciate people who have odd piercings tho! x

Wow!
I love it! Has made me think it would be a lovely reward for when i get to target maybe!! Or maybe not!! I am such a wimp so i probably wouldnt be able to cope with the pain!!

I was wondering how your tattoo went today at work!! I thought i must log on tonight and find out!!!

Well done miss!! It is beautiful!!

Hey Fern, nice ink! If you want to keep it healing nicely and for it not to go dry and scab use bepanthen. You can buy it in the baby section of the chemist/supermarket etc and it works a treat. I have used it on all of my tatt's and they are as vibrant as the day i had them done!

Also, another tip - if you want more and want to ease the pain off a little go to the chemist and buy EMLA cream. Its an anastetic cream which numbs the skin for a few hours and you honestly cant feel a thing. I had a 5 hour sitting on my back and the EMLA lasted for about 3 hours so i only had to endure 2 hours of horiffic pain :p

As you can probably see from my profile pic i have a LOT of ink! I have a back piece in progress and am having my sleeve added to on saturday - another geisha on my forearm. Im what you would call a 'Tattoo enthusiast'! I've also featured in Skin Deep and Total Tattoo magazine when i was spotted with my tats out (lol) at the Manchester Convention. Ive also been accepted as a Suicide Girl but need to get my professional photo set done (these are tattoo'd and alternative 'pin ups')

My fiance has a full japanese sleeve extending onto his chest and its very sexy :p

Here is a pic of my latest project on my arm......

4182_112458241141_610886141_3262106_6995268_n.jpg

Heres mine!

Base of my back:

n823715647_3674121_3484.jpg

Left pelvic bone:

n823715647_3674122_3902.jpg

Left wrist:

n823715647_3655536_6774.jpg

Right wrist:

3133_172383195647_823715647_6611580_4753369_n.jpg

Also have my right tragous peirced:

6490_1109318490628_1156800067_286008_5642164_n.jpg

Oh and my left rook:

rook1.jpg

Used to have my nipple pierced, lip perced and my belly button pierced three times but had to take them out for a MRI scanand CAT and never put them back in.

wow, thanks for sharing ladies!! they look amazing, and thanks for all the tips..
iv always used savlon for mine as assumed it was all the same stuff really.. my stars are as bright as the day i got them, which if i didnt regret them, would be great LOl.. and my rose is just the same too..

i do have Q tho, if you dont mind giving me some advise, obvs the position of my tattoo is right where my jean line sits, so i'v been putting a bit of tissue in the middle so it protects it from rubbing and thus when it begins to scab will be able to heal properly, but eveytime i change the tissue, the reminance of the ink comes off it, and im just concerned it'l affect the healing or scabbing? but not really sure how to avoid any damage as the position is unavoidable..

i accidently caught my nail on it earlier and i think an early beginning of some scabbing came off and it hurt like a *****, can only hope its ok!! LOl

xx

Cling film!!! Slather it in bepanthen, get some clingfilm on it and secure it with some surgical tape.

It will keep the tattoo nice and moist and stop it getting caught on your jeans.

Most tattoists avoid using kitchen paper now as its sticks to the skin and can draw the colour out if it pulls a scab off when its not ready to drop.

My pelvis ones use to rub on trousers too. Agree with that GCH said about cling film for sure, either that or a Mepore dressing :)

Haha, fantastic, i will do that tomorrow.. good thinking! is it best just to cover the bits that need covering? stupid jeans lol.. if i could just wear pajamas out in public i wouldnt be having this prob! lol

:D oooo im concidering my next one already LOL. they are so addictive once the pains subsided haha x

Haha, fantastic, i will do that tomorrow.. good thinking! is it best just to cover the bits that need covering? stupid jeans lol.. if i could just wear pajamas out in public i wouldnt be having this prob! lol

:D oooo im concidering my next one already LOL. they are so addictive once the pains subsided haha x

I tend to always put extra clingfilm on so its stretches beyond the tattoo. This will account for movement and stuff so your tatt will always be covered.

wow some lovely tattoos there girls.
In regards to piercings I have got tongue done twice, both nipples done, nose and both bits of ear that someone showed piccie opf theirs, cant remember the name..lol

fern, thought youwasnt gonna look at more tattoos just yet cos of the pain? lol
xx

hi fern well done tou new tattoo is lovely i would love another when i reach goal but at the mon i will be 90 b4 that happens ha! i have 8 already . a rose on shoulder, footprints on wrist, flower on toe, heart on ankle , name in arabic above belly button , happiness symbol and Britneys angel on side will take pics and let you see . my most favorite one of all is the one i have of tweety on my back (hence the nickname) would love more but am running out of places .congrats on passing you d test i am doing mne again for the 7th time in two weeks time at this rate they will be giving me my own parking space or passing me just to get rid )

Back