i did it, im now a weight watchers member

im very happy, i got my first silver seven last night, i cant believe this is going so well. mum struggled a bit last week and only lost half a pound but thats still good.

well done on getting your silver 7 its a great feeling isnt it. have a great 100% day. take care x x

Well done on your first silver 7!! :) I use the WW e-source everyday. I think the online food diary is great and all of the points are in there for you. I tend to add in food and plan what i'm going to eat ahead of time, even by the day. Another great part of e-source the weight tracker, it's good to see the line falling every week!! :D

thank you crazybecky. i love e-source and when i get to use the computer i make sure i update it. i have been going through the recipies and even spent time last week putting in my own favourites so i can work out the best way to make them less points. im off to my next class soon but i know ive not done well this week, i was at a birthday party and i was bad when it came to the buffet.

well done on getting your silver 7
esource is gr8 isnt it really motivates me the rest of wk till nex t meeting also use the trackers

well done on sts. hope you have a 100% week and have a good evening x x

what a weekend weve had, my son started with a kids football team and they had a tornament so ive had to run around getting him sorted out and grabbing things to eat when i can, thats taught me i need to start to plan ahead for weekends like this. mind you, i think ive managed to stick to my allowance so not all is lost.

i hope everyone else had a good weekend too.

keep up the good work , have a great week x x

very happy so far

hello everyone. i havent been on for ages, with being sick, the kids off school and ex husband problems the last thing on my mind was updating here. i have browsed a bit but im sorry ive not been speaking to people.

i have managed to stick to it and am very happy to tell you that i am now nearly 2 stone lighter. i had swine flu last month but managed to start eating again without putting the pounds back on that i lost when i was ill. hoping to get my fourth silver 7 in the next few weeks.

Hi Meena, good luck with your weightloss

Ah welcome back! Fingers crossed for you getting your next silver seven! You're doing so well :D

dear me, i think ive been very bad the last two weeks. ive had family staying and suffice to say ive not stuck to my plan at all! i am going to give myself until friday and then will start again.

i hope everyone has had a good festive season.

Back