• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I did it plus a before and after pic

Today I did the race for life 5k managed it in 36 mins wasnt bad considering it was very a very hilly course, hot and I have a slight niggling groin injury. Last year I wouldnt of even been able to run to the bottom of the road also a pic
from today and one from last summer not quite there yet but 2 half stone lighter.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Congrats on your great time (especially with an injury!), and on your great weight loss - you're pics are an inspiration :) x

P.s the fact that the donut factory is behind you on that last pic made me smile!

Will be slinky!
Congratulations :talk017:

Such a difference those 2 1/2 stone have made! :eek: You look good!
Funny because I saw the donut stall before I saw the person LOL

Well done and you're looking great!!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Well done hun, that's fantastic! I did my RfL today too and managed 38 mins 45 secs which I was really pleased with xx

Too big to fail
wow! i'm mega jealous but also proud of you, even though I don't know you!! you look great- younger and quite frankly, gorgeous!!

Likes to eat.........alot
Well done deb :clap::clap: Lovely photos too, you look great :D

Also a big well done to Devon Dumpling :clap::clap:

I really fancy having a bash next year! You girls have inspired me :D
Well done on the race - you look positively glowing :)

That 2.5 stone is a very noticeable loss on you. Brilliant.

Thank you all :)

Was looking through some old pics and there are some horrors cant beleive the rolls of fat in that one :D I was squeezing into a size 16 when I should of been in an 18 which I think made it look worse!!

Well done Devon dumpling its a really good feeling isn't it when you cross that finishing line knowing you have acheived something you couldnt have even contemplated before :)
Got to rest up now for a week because my groin is killing me :( it started hurting a week or so ago but because of the race I kept training and after the race yesterday it was even worse hoping a weeks rest will help. Next year aiming for the 10k When do you have yours?
You really do look amazing - and so sporty!
What an inspiration :)