I did it plus a before and after pic

debjk

Today I did the race for life 5k managed it in 36 mins wasnt bad considering it was very a very hilly course, hot and I have a slight niggling groin injury. Last year I wouldnt of even been able to run to the bottom of the road also a pic
from today and one from last summer not quite there yet but 2 half stone lighter.

Attachments

• DSCF1675.jpg
    DSCF1675.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 211
  • IMGP1607.jpg
    IMGP1607.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 200
  • IMGP1615.jpg
    IMGP1615.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 178
Congrats on your great time (especially with an injury!), and on your great weight loss - you're pics are an inspiration :) x

P.s the fact that the donut factory is behind you on that last pic made me smile!

Congratulations :talk017:

Such a difference those 2 1/2 stone have made! :eek: You look good!

Funny because I saw the donut stall before I saw the person LOL

Well done and you're looking great!!

Well done hun, that's fantastic! I did my RfL today too and managed 38 mins 45 secs which I was really pleased with xx

wow! i'm mega jealous but also proud of you, even though I don't know you!! you look great- younger and quite frankly, gorgeous!!

Well done deb :clap::clap: Lovely photos too, you look great :D

Also a big well done to Devon Dumpling :clap::clap:

I really fancy having a bash next year! You girls have inspired me :D

Well done on the race - you look positively glowing :)

That 2.5 stone is a very noticeable loss on you. Brilliant.

Thank you all :)

Was looking through some old pics and there are some horrors cant beleive the rolls of fat in that one :D I was squeezing into a size 16 when I should of been in an 18 which I think made it look worse!!

Well done Devon dumpling its a really good feeling isn't it when you cross that finishing line knowing you have acheived something you couldnt have even contemplated before :)
Got to rest up now for a week because my groin is killing me :( it started hurting a week or so ago but because of the race I kept training and after the race yesterday it was even worse hoping a weeks rest will help. Next year aiming for the 10k When do you have yours?

Back