I DID IT!!! TARGET!!!!!

Sorry, I was in a meeting..... bad timing!

Claire, you absolutely deserve this.
I can't say much more, I'm in tears now. You are a star.
Big hugs to you my virtual friend. xxxxx

I've been dying to get in here all morning to see this post! :D

A massive, huge, gigantic well done to you Claire. I am so so soooooooo thrilled for you *said with wet eyes after reading your post* lol

:party0011::woohoo::wee::banana dancer::bunnydance:

Way to go girl! :D

Oh WOW I am so so so happy for you, you look stunning and so gorgeous. I have just posted my own baby achievement and reading your post has made me feel very motivated. Well done hun I simply cant imagine how good amazing and happy you must feel but I'm feeling it for you too :D xxx

I've said it once and i'll say it again WOW you are so deserving of this. I only hope I can follow your lead and some day get to target.

Thanks for showing me it is possible xxxx

Claire - all i can say is Well Done - and welcome to the club

Isn't it just Great to be here...

Congratulations again.

Congratulations CP, fantastic news and you look gorgeous - not just because of your lovely figure, but because of the happiness shining out of your face. :)

Well done, and I hope you do something special to celebrate - you've come a long way and it hasn't been easy at times, you deserve something really great to mark this occasion! :cool:

You look absolutly amazing!!

I think in your post you can actually hear the excitment in your words, truely inspirational.

Well done honey - you deserve to walk about with that huge smile of yours knowing just what an achievment you have achieved.

And - the target dress looks stunning!! x x

Many, many, many congratulations my beautiful friend!

I am also weeping with joy at this amazing, inspirational and deeply personal journey that you have been on, I know it has been the greatest adventure of your life, and I am honoured to have been even a small a part of it.

"Just 1lb a week" has turned into 113lbs (and weeks!) of total determination, commitment, and success that have completely blown us all away... you look TOTALLY AMAZING. YOU DESERVE THIS MOMENT SO MUCH!

I tell everyone I know about SW, and I tell them ALL about CP. You've been there for me for every step of my journey so far, and I know WHEN I hit my target, you'll still be at yours. THIS IS YOU NOW.

I'm so happy you can let the Claire we all know and love on here shine in the "real world" as well, with your new found confidence and that winning smile.

Enjoy today, this week, your hols and the rest of your journey in maintaining this wonderful achievement... and please accept the plaudits, you really do deserve every second.

Lots of love, even more respect, and total envy at the dress.... MB xxxxxxxxx

Cocktail princess has reached her target!!!!!!!

I would just like to say a MASSIVE congratulations to Cocktail Princess for reaching her target today!! Many Miniminners are extremely inspiring and I have learnt so much from people here, but Cocktail Princess is the person who stands out as being someone who has always had a fantastic attitude towards weight loss! She seems to have the perfect balance of being disciplined in terms of following the plan to achieve her goals and also living life to the full and not being unhealthily obsessed! Like myself, it has taken time, and yet she has always known that she would eventually reach this momentous day! It has made me realise that I too will achieve my target and I'm sure that many others feel equally inspired! She has been a constant support and always there with words of wisdom for myself and others during the 10 months I've been a part of this wonderful forum (and before!) and this has really helped me through my journey so far. Congratulations CP, you are an absolute star!XXXX

Oh CP, I have not been on here in months and today I was thrilled and inspired when I saw that you had reached target. I started again today and am taking things one day at a time as before I focused far too much on things I could not control. You look stunning and the support you have offered others on here has been invaluable.

OMG Cocktail Princess you look FANTABULOUS!!! Seriously, I'm adding you to my "slimmers to watch" stalk list :D....It's stories like yours that keep me motivated when I'm second guessing myself or tempted to eat crazy stuff with wild abandon....CONGRATULATIONS CP, you deserve all the praise and you are absolutely stunning hun! Damn, 100lbs+ is no mean feat! *pats you on the back*

I am literally sobbing!

I can't really express what all of your comments mean to me. I think the thing I was absolutely most excited about this morning was posting on here and sharing my news with my friends. I honestly posted here before i told anyone else, even my amazing husband.

He is taking me out for champagne and a lovely meal tonight to celebrate, so I get to wear my dress properly

thank you thank you thank you- I really can't say it enough

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back