I DID IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by greentea, 12 December 2008 Social URL.

1. greentea

greentea Full Member

lighter life
    I have no idea how it happened but i was in the supermarket last night and before i knew it i had bought a bag of crisps and had munched half of them.I managed to stopmyself from finishing them but i was like an addict getting a fix, i guess its kind of what i am
    anyway i cried for the rest of the night then decided i was being stupid, this is something i need to learn from and i really think my wee laps will help me undersand how out of control i was before, it was quite scary because this is the first time i have really taken notice of how i act around food.
    And one things for sure i wont be doing it again.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    chin up hun, as you've said, you've already learnt from it, and because of that I'd look at it as a learning point, nothing more :)

well done for 'fessing up on here too, that takes courage!
  4. greentea

greentea Full Member

lighter life
    thanks santa xx
  5. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    move on from it hun dont get urself down, were all adults and make mistakes. 100% from today xxx
  6. greentea

greentea Full Member

lighter life
    thanks mrs thats just what im doing x
  7. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    excellant that you learned something - and recognise that you learned something. That alone may make that wee lapse worth it.

Carry on my dear - you know what to do, and that you can do it!!!

Go for it!!! :)
  8. greentea

greentea Full Member

lighter life
    thanks BL im more motivated now that i have lapsed
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.