i did it! yipee

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Maz35, 31 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    Hi, after 3 days of eating :( i got back on ss today! I'm so chuffed and feel so much better for doing it! Regret eating all i did (and believe me it was alot!!) but not much i can do about that now so just chuffed that i'm back on track! x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

well done maz, you know you can do it, and just remember why you are doing it. ooooh think of all those gorgeous new clothes you'll be wearing... wow. You have done so well with your weight loss, and if you only slipped for a few days then you probably won't have done that much damage but like you say...forget about it. you are back on track now... well done. best of luck to you xxx
  4. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    thanks, it was all of you guys over the weekend that helped me! it was a blip and that's all, so onward, upward and lots of shopping coming my way! :)
  5. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

good for you! keep it up ....
  6. lucylu0802

lucylu0802 Got to stop eating!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    Hey Maz, Ooopsie!!! Bet you didn't mean to do that.... but hey we all slip up!

How you doin? Glad you have made it back on to SS!

How's Hubby? Still making you make spag bol?

7. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    LOL! he had spag bol tonight!
    It was a bad binge, i've never eaten so much in 3 days :(
    glad its over & hopefully it won't happen again before my hols in 6 weeks!
  8. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    Good for u Maz, keep it up. Feels good to see the weight coming off.
  9. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

With your new resolve your confidence will be "onwards and upwards" but your weight will be "onwards and downwards"!!!

Well done on getting your focus back :p.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.