I did it!!!

Gemma79

I will do this!
Can't quite believe it myself yet, but today I hit target. I wasn't expecting it, and I had already made the decision today to start RTM tomorrow, see September thread for my saga! Then when I stepped on the scales after talking to LLC, I hit target. 6 stone gone, forever! This diet is amazing, it's changed my life and now I entered this new stage, excited but scared, but ready for the rest of my life. This diet has helped me so much, I am a happier, confident person. I have this diet to thank for giving me so many more opportunities that were restricted before. Exercise, health and well being, inside and out!

Thanks so much to those of you on here who have inspired me along the way, especially BL, SB and Jez. You 3 are wonderful and your presence of this forum has meant a huge amount to me.

I'll be over on the RTM tomorrow, hehe good night all... dreams can come true, if you want it enough ;)

Well done gemma. People like you inspire me to keep going!!!!

Brilliant, just brilliant. Well done Gemma. xx

Gemma that's fantastic - what an achievement:D
huge congratulations to you skinny lady!
am away to read the september thread now to find out more .....

well done

well done gemma im just at the start of mine post like yours keeps me going and wanting to change my life and eating habits thanks xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow well done Gemma! Fantastic!

Massively proud of you Gemma, well done. You have always been so strong since starting.

I am only a few measly pounds behind you and hoping to hit the 6 stone gone very shortly!!! well done! xx :)

thanks all so much for the kind words and support. Layde, it's been great to share this journey with you x

well done gemma!!!
daisy x

You truely are an inspiration x

So proud of you Gemma my love!! You are a complete star and I always knew you would do it, I am soooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!

Cannot wait to see your RTM thread, welcome to the start of the rest of your life :)

Biggest hugs hunni

Jez
xx

Graet stuff Gemma!!!

thank you, thank you, thank you all. Been a very up and down few days, but enjoying this mad roller coaster overall!

Well done Gemma!!!...:D

Great achievement Gemma. Well done you x

That's fantastic, it must be one of the best feelings in life to get to your LL goal. I'm only on week 5 now, but I'm exited about it.

What things are you looking forward to now that you are at goal?

I bet you've celebrated (not with a meal of course!) - I'm going to pick something fun to do when I reach my goal.

Back