I did it!!!

I will be having a family portrait done in a few months, when our finances have settled a little! Turning 30 has taken it's toll on the bank balance!

Feels great being at goal. As with most people, shopping has become a great love, as has looking in the mirror! something I never thought possible. Just need to remember this feeling, and work hard to practice what we have learnt, as it's not going to be easy, but certainly worth it.

That sounds fab, shame you're not nearer to me, I do portraits (I'm a photographer) and could have done you something cheap!

I also want a photo shoot when I've done - thinking about one of those nice boudoir shoots. I could do it myself, but as a treat I'm going to go and get a posh one done!

I bet your wardrobe is jam packed full of lovely clothes now!

Great idea Gemma - photos seem to be a bit of a theme for target treats! I too intend having a photo taken with my son. Previoulsy would never have considered doing it!
My LLC is organising a day a local photographers for any RTM / Maintenance people who want to go - she says it is a lot of fun and has been very successful in the past. Will probably see how that goes then maybe book a separate session. I have no idea what style of photo I want - will need to have a good think about it

We had our pics taken for partaking in the LL ball in aid of cancer research. I never imagined I would feel happy having a stranger take my pics ~ I laughed the whole way through!
My mum has ordered most images!!!!
Go for it ~ it was liberating. xx :)

Back