I Did IT!!!!!!

Terri22

I started the Couch to 5k last night, nearly died but I am soo proud of myself as the furthest I usually walk is from my front door to the car and my desk to the printer lol.

Am going to go again on Saturday (if my legs stop hurting :D)

Anyway good luck everyone this week xxx

well done :) keep going strong
as time goes on your legs will get stronger and you'll be running miles on end you won't want to stop

Nice one Terri, that's brilliant. I'm so impressed that you got out there and did it. I hope it gets easier :)

(I found every excuse under the sun.... your post is a kick up a butt for me to do better and actually make it out the door!)

What exercise is it and whats involved, might have missed previous posts? You have just encouraged me to do my "shread" :D

Well done that's fantastic...........it won't be long and the bug will bite and you won't be able to stay away from the exercise. Good luck xx

Yay well done x

Divalicious said:
What exercise is it and whats involved, might have missed previous posts? You have just encouraged me to do my "shread" :D

The couch to 5k - it's a plan that you can download to your ipod, android phone which slowly gets you from walking to running 5k.

Next session sat morning can't wait - its painful but feel fantastic after

well done huni.....you'll get there in no time!! wish i could join but after breaking my ankle many years ago i cant run without being in agony.....so its swimming, rowing etc for me :(

Back