I did it :)

Sweetie_Jo

So this might seem not a big deal but my boyfriend asked me to get him a mcdonalds when i was out. I did and didnt order myself anything :D

This is a big thing for me as my diet use to be near enough just mcdonalds!

I came home and had a chocolate shake and kept telling myself it was a mcdonalds one lol

:)

Nice! Good to celebrate the things like that- today I listed all the things I DIDN'T eat in my diary, rather than the things I did!

If you use a blender to crush ice and experiment a bit, you can make the shakes like a McDonalds- the hazelnut one is lovely like that!

Yum that sounds good!

He's finished it now and even though i asked him to hurry up, I feel proud I didnt give in as i have been craving food all day!

I do love this diet lol

Good to be proud- everything he ate was more nasty cals and fat that is sitting in him, not you! Have to say though I've becoem a bit of a food sniffer- theres a lovely chippy near me, I linger near the door to smell! Sad :D

Haha! Ive become like that too! As soon as i smell anything that could be food, i am sniffing!

Ive also noticed that every advert seems to be food related! xx

I had a "mcDonalds" chocolate shake for breakfast today :) little bit of water, loads of ice crushed in blender then added the shake mix :) YUMMERS!

Awww my bloke has a jam.doighnut just sitting on the bench, i keep sniffing it when i walk past lol

Well done hun. We usually have a Maccie D breakfast on a Saturday and then have a nice chat. Today we still went but had a coffee instead. Makes me realize it's more the routine and time together than the food that I enjoy xx

Back