I DID IT!

kerryathome

Silver Member
Just wanted to shout from the roof tops.....

I ACHIEVED MY TARGET!!!!!!

I am now a healthy BMI for the first time in a long time, I feel amazing.

I had a sticky period for about 6 months when I just fluctuated and stayed the same but then with the help of body magic the last half stone has come off in the last couple of months.

To anyone struggling out there, keep going its worth all the hard work and heartache.

Thanks to all on here who have helped me (knowingly and unknowingly) on my journey, this forum is FAB!

xx

Huge congratulations! :)

Well done - you must be feeling very pleased with yourself!! Can I ask did you have a target weight in mind when you started or did you find it as you were going along?

I found it as I was going along, I chose 11 stone 3 because that put me in the healthy BMI range and I am happy here, bit wobbly around the tum but that'll get sorted with exercise.

Thanks for all your comments xx

Really well done to you. I find reading posts from people who have achieved their targets is so inspiring and really does spur me on so thank you!

Woo that's fantastic, hope I can say that one day! xx

Kerry it is so inspirational to know you have achieved your goal. I am so incredibly proud of you, you look beautiful. All the best for the future. WELL DONE! x

Back