I didnt do it!

jessthecat

My mum and dad popped in and as my dad was on his lunch break they brought fish and chips for themselves and I had had my lunch....chicken pasta and veg salade (homemade) Anyway so they ate and then left a fair bit....said they had to rush of to get back to work and I DIDN'T EAT THE LEFT OVERS!!! I popped them in the bin! and washed up with a big smile on my face!!! and God I few good!! just wanted to share:D

Well done you.....that will help keep you smiling for a while

Wow- that is truly heroic- you are hard as nails, girl

xxxxx

Thank you...im sure my husband wouldnt think it is that much of an achievment but knew you guys would!!! lol

wow wd hun thats a big achievement i know how hard it is to do that my dh is like yours and wouldn't think it was that difficult. but it really is.

Well done, you're really in the zone aren't you! xx

Well done on not giving in to the greasy oily temptation Hun! :)

My Hubby wouldnt be as sympathetic to your reasoning either, but us girlies on here know exactly how hard that can be, so well done you!

xx

Oooh Fish and chips are totally the hardest to resist.

I went round to my sisters last Saturday and after a few hours her husband went out to get fish and chips for dinner. I said I had dinner sorted at mine and escaped before they arrived! Don't think I could of resisted otherwise!

Well done you!

Well done. When you see your weight coming off, you know it's totally worth all the sacrifices you make.

Anyway, if you eat food you shouldn't and were going to throw away, it's wasted anyway.

Back