I didnt last long did I?! :o(

ticktock

Well I stuck to it for 21days and lost 13lb, then decided to have 3 days off, went back on s&s yesterday..I am a carer and had to feed my boss dominoes pizza last night arrggghhh..there was leftovers and i took them home for hubby this morning, I didnt touch a thing...until just! had packs yesterday and went to 2nd job today and had packs for breakfast and lunch but now just had pizza, garlic bread and biscuits! just cant seem to get my motivation back, I should never have come off it!!

I know that I am going on holiday in 19days and rapidly gaining back what I have lost, really want to lose some more before I go not regain it now! but devil on my shoulder keeps saying whats the point?, start after holiday!!

How do u get ur head back in the game when u know ur coming off again shortly??!

I do not usually do all inclusive and stick to my diet whilst away or try to do do.

What I do not do is stick to a fitness plan do I slowly regain until I'm up by a stone to a stone and a half.

Now I am working on sticking to an 810/1000 version of S and S. And after I get my cast off my broken wrist and am told it has healed - ill start working back onto a fitness programme and eventually ketosis.

Well I stuck to it for 21days and lost 13lb, then decided to have 3 days off, went back on s&s yesterday..I am a carer and had to feed my boss dominoes pizza last night arrggghhh..there was leftovers and i took them home for hubby this morning, I didnt touch a thing...until just! had packs yesterday and went to 2nd job today and had packs for breakfast and lunch but now just had pizza, garlic bread and biscuits! just cant seem to get my motivation back, I should never have come off it!!

I know that I am going on holiday in 19days and rapidly gaining back what I have lost, really want to lose some more before I go not regain it now! but devil on my shoulder keeps saying whats the point?, start after holiday!!

How do u get ur head back in the game when u know ur coming off again shortly??!

I am in the same situation i.e. holiday AI too!!:eek: I am going away in July and am trying to get UNDER my goal weight. There is method in my madness as I am doing this so I can enjoy this holiday as we are not planning to go away again for some time! When I return, hopefully I will just have to re-feed, otherwise I will just be back on the packs again which is fine.

Please do NOT give up, you can lose at LEAST half a stone in 19 days..... x

Think of it this way...

If you lose more weight before your holiday, you'll have less to lose when you get back?

i know how u feel i have to start fresh tomorrow, was only meant to have a evening off then it turnt into 3 and my head just dont feel all geared up for it like i was, should never have come off it

One you come off it's sort of like the 'spell' is broken, so anyone thinking of taking a break should do it with this in mind. It sort of makes it acceptable to do again and as this diet is so all or nothing it can lead to failure. Some people do find it impossible to get back on plan after a break. So I'd say to anyone thinking of taking a break for a short time to think long and hard about whether it is worth it. Not trying to be the harbinger of doom but trying to ensure that people think through their breaks fully.

One you come off it's sort of like the 'spell' is broken, so anyone thinking of taking a break should do it with this in mind. It sort of makes it acceptable to do again and as this diet is so all or nothing it can lead to failure. Some people do find it impossible to get back on plan after a break. So I'd say to anyone thinking of taking a break for a short time to think long and hard about whether it is worth it. Not trying to be the harbinger of doom but trying to ensure that people think through their breaks fully.

i have to agree with u there, i should never have taken a break i regret it so much and really kicking myself now i have to go through the whole hard bit all again the next 4 days is going to be tough but i have 6 weeks 4 days worth of packs and i intend to use them all with out cheating at alll boy this is gonna be hard

So wish I hadnt come off but oh well whats done is done...I keep thinking only 18days till holiday, whatever I lose in that time will most likely pile straight back on, cant seem to get my head out of that mindset!! So after doing a bit of research on it I have decided to give JUDDD a go for the next 18 days in the hope of not so much losing weight but staying the same really, then enjoying my holiday and coming back to s&s when we get back.

Good luck to everyone, you all have more willpower than me lol xx

I was thinking of trying JUDD (eventually) with on S and S day and one regular day. But more as a maintenance thing.

JUDDD have a maintenance plan where DD is 40-60%, but most stick to 20-35% DD's which assures weight loss, obviously not as dramatic as VLCD but then...cant still go out for dinner and...well eat lol!! I figure its worth a go until after holiday x

JUDDD have a maintenance plan where DD is 40-60%, but most stick to 20-35% DD's which assures weight loss, obviously not as dramatic as VLCD but then...cant still go out for dinner and...well eat lol!! I figure its worth a go until after holiday x
Come and join us (all 3 of us) currently active on the Juddd part of the forum, its def my diet of choice, I started it in January lost 13 lbs in 4 weeks and then my Father died and diet plans went out of the window, when I started dieting again I started out on S+S to give me a kickstart , only intended on sticking with it for a couple of weeks , did 3 as I was enjoying it and then of course had to come off it at the weekend Drs orders, it was always my plan to continue my weightloss with Juddd ;)

Hi Bajoleth,

I dont really know much about JUDDD, hard to find much info on it! but I have been giving it a go since Sunday...today is an UD woo hoo!! weighed this morning and I am only 1lb up from last Thursday! considering I had Thur-Sat off the rails and ate normally Monday too..well I guess it means JUDDD must be working! I know I gained about 5 on my weekend off so must have lost 4lb since Sunday :eek:)
I think its a fab WOE!! I guess I need to give it a cpl of wks to see if it does work tho, hoping to just maintain until holiday, yesterday was DD so meant to be 363 but I had 800, oops!

Will have a look in JUDDD bit!! xx

No problem x

Back