I don't eat fruit or veg

I cant eat fruit or veg except potatoes, sweetcorn, carrots
I find it hard to have low points meals!
can you blend up vegetables to have as a drink? would this be low in points or would it taste foul? I would like to try some just a mental barrier Ive always had

What about making a 0point veg soup , you would blend it until its as smooth as you want it.xx

You can put any 0 point vegetables in it...Im the same with Veg!

i usually put in carrots, onion, garlic, corriander, peppers, tinned toms sometimes butternut squash sometimes add a few chilli flakes, veg stock , like nanni said any 0 point vegs

Also how about trying the to make hidden veg sauces to go with meals like spaghetti bolognese. Try blending a tin of tomatoes with some grated carrot, onion and perhaps a courgette or a bell pepper. The sauce will come out smooth and you wont taste the other veg.
Tip learnt from trying to feed veg to a fussy toddler :D

I cant eat fruit or veg except potatoes, sweetcorn, carrots
I find it hard to have low points meals!
can you blend up vegetables to have as a drink? would this be low in points or would it taste foul? I would like to try some just a mental barrier Ive always had
Hi it must be difficult when you dont like veg etc but when my DS was little he wouldnt eat anything but pasta with a tomato based sauce-so i used to make up a tomato sauce and throw loads of different veg into it and blend till smooth and serve with the pasta.
Also i used to make veg fingers like fish fingers and veg chips roasted in the oven.
No point veg soups are a life saver to me.
Go on give some a whirl...you might like it.
Good Luck :D

thanks for all your posts
I eat a lot of pasta and bolognese so brilliant tips thanks!
I ate 4 cookies last night (after my points) absolutely gutted :-(
I find I want to eat later on about 9.00pm even after tea maybe i should save points for a slice of toast?

Or, as I do, put your treats on your planner and knock off the points first thing in the morning!

I have a bar of dark choc every night for 2.5pts and then work my food around it. That way I get my treat and its accounted for. :D

Sounds like a good idea.
I have 8 points left tonight for tea when I get home.
How can I eat healthier meals throughout the day at work I seem to use my points in the day with crisps etc as its easier
I need low points on the go.
This is why Im starvin later on I think!:cry:

Back