• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I don't even care....

about this evening's impending WI, as I've just had am AWESOME experience, one of the greatest in a long long time!

Went shopping after work and decided to get a few new tshirts, only cheap ones but something nice to treat myself to as my current ones are getting a little tent-like on me :eek:

So, I bought ; 1 in XL, 1 in L, thinking I'll get into the "L" towards the end of the program.

Anyway, I get home and try them on, and OH MY GOD, THE "L" PRETTY MUCH FITS ME!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I was in total shock!
ME! Not needing any "X"'s in my clothing size at all! WHOA!!!!

Piccie attached, I can't smile wide enough!

So yeah, I don't care a jot about what I have or haven't lost this week, this has given me all the boost I need to keep going and going...... and going! :D:D

EDIT: Put the new pic in my sig too :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
It is pure bliss not to have an X on the label Pete!!!

Well done

Looking good!

Love Mini xxx

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
woohoo well done hunni, very proud of ya, ya deserve it.
oh and good luck in wi too xxx

nice one pete!
well done
daisy x

Nice one Pete,
these are the things that keep us all going

Guinness????

Hey Pete
For a moment there I thought you were holding a celebratory guiness in the pic!!!
Well done with the shopping.
We ladies can SO relate to that - the word
EVANS probably doesn't mean much to you, but although it was a godsend and they have very cheap Sales, I am pleased to say I don't have to shop there any more. In fact I went into an Evans section the other day automatically and EVERYTHING was too big for me.
I agree about the WI,towards the end it's not so important is it?

Brillopads, moments like these puts it all in perspective and makes it so worthwhile.

xxx

Well done, must be a great feeling!

Louale x

thanks everyone, tonight's WI lost 2lbs since my WI last Sunday (LLC had to change days over Xmas so we had 1 longer week and now a shorter 1), I'm so glad I did the shopping thing, otherwise I might have been slighly dissapointed by that, luckily I'm not!

I do seem to be having a collection of slower weeks though, probably to do with not being at work for 2 of the last 3 and generally not being as active as normal as it was xmas/new year time.
anyhoo, updated all my sig stats to reflect my new goal weight, losses etc. it's getting hard to keep track of all this! lol

And i just throught, even on an average loss of 3lbs a week, it'll on be 10 weeks until I get to goal, and what's that? Just over 2 months; hardly any time at all :D

Last edited:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Well done Pete!:happy096:

2lb is 2lb of fat gone for good!

Love Mini xxx