I don't know why I'm struggling so much?

Claire don't tell anyone how much you've lost if you're worried about them doing the sums. I never told anyone what I weigh, or what I'd lost, just found it easier that way.

Have a good restful sleep tonight and when you get up in the morning just focus on doing tomorrow - just get through that day 100% and then do the same the next day ---- we're all one day at a time here honey.

As for posting - you post what you want to when you want to .... everyone's got a choice whether to read your posts or whether to respond.

Really interesting posts - you definitely aren't alone, Claire! I have nothing to add except that in our Developers group this week our LLC said that in her training one of the psychologists said that when we eat we don't feel emotion, which is why a lot of us eat when we feel stress of some kind. I see it as a kind of habit, like 'take a break from whatever is bothering you' by switching off your brain just for a little while. So it's going to be hard to stop in two ways, first because we have to break the habit of just automatically eating when the going gets tough, and second because we have to deal with the emotion directly, which we aren't used to doing. Blonde Logic wrote a fantastic post on just this recently, which rang bells with me, I must say.

Keep at it, Claire, you're fighting this battle now, but you'll get the benefit for the rest of your life (and it sounds as if we're all in there, on the same side!)

Claire - don't let that one incident put you off posting whatever you need to post, if it helps you. If it is too much information for anyone they can switch to another thread. That was a one-off incident, thankfully, and it has been rather quiet from that poster now since then ;) ....so don't worry.

Unload here, whatever you need to to help you. Honestly. Put those thoughts and that incident to bed, and use the forum as it is intended. FOr support. :)

How's it going today Claire, are you alright?:)

Sorry Claire to hear what you a going through. The best thing is that you know what u have done wrong and have admitted to it. You have also come on here to tell all of us, so you can get the support to get back on track. All i can advise you is that yes whatever you have eaten/ are still eating, is it really worth it? Think of it this way, its only a moment's worth of pleasure until you have totally swallowed the food and then it goes into your stomach and builds the fat.

Where as on LL, yes its struggle at times, but at least you a losing constant weight and feel much healthier. I know how you must be feeling, think of what you have achieved to date. Good luck, you can do it, you're brave. xx

How's it going today Claire, are you alright?:)

Hey litelady... hehe I mean ladylite :rolleyes: I have had a good day, stuck to it and really looking forward to my WI tomorrow, even though according to home scales I have put on 3lbs. I can deal with that, its time to move on and kick this fat ass back into gear :p

Claire I'm really happy to read that post from you today - it's great to see the positive words.

Stick with it honey :D

Back