I don't think I can do this anymore ....

Nat

:cry::cry:hey everyone, am feeling really fed up and confused, am finding it impossible to get back on track after 3 week break, I manage to do 2 days and then start feeling awful and give in or something social happens and i also give in whereas before at the start i would just have dealt with it.

I am seriously thinking of stopping it now and joining slimming world as am worried will just put all my weight back on if i constantly yo you on CD as when i fall off i binge like a woman possessed!

I feel so fed up cause i know CD is the best and it works wonders as my first 11 weeks show but I am constantly battling with my head, constantly thinking about food and just generally struggling.

Have stopped CD, will see how the weeken goes and make a decision ready for Monday morning.

any advice or words of wisdom greatly appreciate, or someone else's willpower would be good too!! xx:sigh::sigh:

oh hun!! sorry to hear you're feeling that way but look how well you've done so far! its amazing, why don't you see if you can carry on, you've already lost over half of your target and just think if you stick to it and get it done you'll never have to diet again! and can have a nice healthy life xxxx

aww nat. I know how hard it is to get back into it. Maybe you should just take a break for a while, eat healthy and you wont be eating all around you. Think about it for a few weeks then decide. Its a visious circle on cd binge back on cd. You have to get your mind into it first. sorry im not much help. Best of luck with what you decide. You have done really well with cd.

becky xx

throwing you some of mine honey!! if you decide it really is the right decision for you then fine. but if you really want to stick to it then i would hermit myself for the first four days or so. don't go on social occasions until you hit ketosis and can resist!!

try not to go mental over the weekend. you'll feel even worse if your weight goes up. good luck in whatever you decide to do hon.

abz xx

nat i am in the same position as you hun... i am going to really give it my all starting monday/tuesday wheni get my packs BUT i am not ssing i am going to do 810 for a week or so see how i get on.. perhaps try this? or even theh igher plans just for you to get back intoit, then gradually decrease the calories till your doing ss? thats my plan..

what ever you decide best of luck, and you know we are all here for you ?

thanks girls, your words have helped, i don't know whats the matter with me, am sat here in tears now, is not like me!!! can't even blame totm!!!

I think am putting too much pressure on myself and getting myself in a state and stressed about it all. I really would like to be able to continue with CD if absolutely honest, I am gonna take it easy at the weekend, get my head together and make a fresh start on Monday. Thanks for your willpower Abz, will use it wisely xxxx

hey petra, you've done so well too, good luck for tomorrow xx

Right there with you Nat! If you've read any of my last 50 posts i think they all say 'Im struggling' so i know exactly how you feel. Have you a goal? Mine is 40 and its getting ever so close! I'm having a week or so of healthy eating and going to to try really hard to get back into for the summer hols.
Good luck whatever you choose.

Good luck everyone, I too am "struggling"!! as you can see from my sig. up and down like a yo yo these last few weeks. I eat for a week, then get it off the next! consequently have lost about 2 lb in last month!! what a waste of money! I MUST get back into it too!
summers coming........................

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
thanks for your continued support, it helps so much. I'm going to try again starting on Monday, and set up another ticker so it seems like im starting afresh. I know it works so well and its made me feel like a new person so far, i don't want to lose that feeling.

thanks everyone, you're all fab, am feeling lot happier now

Right there with you Nat! If you've read any of my last 50 posts i think they all say 'Im struggling' so i know exactly how you feel. Have you a goal? Mine is 40 and its getting ever so close! I'm having a week or so of healthy eating and going to to try really hard to get back into for the summer hols.
Good luck whatever you choose.

Yep, me too. I'm sure if I say one more time I'm struggeling I will be banned from this forum...
But I have to say that I have had a few days of healthy eating and after reading KayJay's post and looking at Dutches piccis I am ready to face the rest of my weight and get back on track with CD. I think it is a good idea to take it easy for a few days and see where your head is. Don't give up honey. If your body needs a short break than that is what you have to give it but I'm sure your brain will click again very soon...

good luck

xxx

Nat,

I am exactly the same. I have been a hairs breadth from tears for mot of the past two weeks, and often actually blubbing too. I feel so hormonal for no reason at all.

I have reached the decision to start SS+ as from Monday, as I wonder if actually sittng and eating with my family as per "real" people will squash that particular demon once and for all. If you want a support buddy, I'd be happy to take on that role.

If however you decide that Sw is the right plan for you, then go for it. Thousands of people have found it works well for them and you may well be one of them. In a former life, many many moons ago I was a SW counsellor. For varied reasons I stopped, and obviously my weight got the better of me. It DOES work tho, as does CD. You choose and we here will support you all the way!!

Good Luck!
x

thanks everyone, my head is def on its way to being back in the right place, am actually feeling excited about starting on monday, look out for my next post, its gonna be a positive and happy one!!!

xxx

Best of luck Nat!!!

We are all rooting for you.:grouphugg:

You can do it:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

thanks mini, you're all so kind, by the way your doing so fab!!!!

Come on you can do it
just look at how many pounds you have already lost. That shows you can do it a bit longer

Irene xx

Back